Información sobre este anuncio
Visit our private apartment nestled in the heart of Astoria (2 blocks to subway, ONLY 10 MINUTES TO MANHATTAN). Furnished with amenities found in your own home. Apartment is very cozy, with full cable TV, high speed internet, heat and AC.
Our pre-war/modern style apartment in nestled in the heart of Astoria, located a few blocks away from the 30th Ave stop on the N/Q Train and the M60 bus (which goes directly to Laguardia airport and Columbia University). This jr. one bedroom is ideal for folks looking for a place to recharge that feels like home as they go about their adventures in NYC or for people visiting NYC due to business or schooling, and need a place to work and decompress. The apartment is convenient, safe, clean and economical.
Our apartment is meant to feel like home and have most of the basic amenities that you may find in your own house, amenities include:
Modern Style Main Room –
• Queen size bed
• 3-drawer night stand adjacent bed
• One 5-drawer for your personal clothes
• Closest with hangers
• Iron and ironing board
• Cozy futon (which folds out into a full sized bed)
• TV which includes cable and a DVD player
• Wi-Fi through-out the apartment
• Air Conditioning
• Pub Table with 2 stools
Pre-war tile style Bathroom –
• Includes fresh towels/hand towels for your use
• Complimentary soap, bath wash, sampoo, and conditioner
• Blow Dryer
Pre-war style Kitchen (Full Access) –
• Basic Cooking Utensils
• Plates, cups, & glasses
• Pots & Pans
• Complimentary snacks
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
Atención a los huéspedes
Private apartment, only interact with guests upon their request.
NOTE: If you are looking for a place to drink, party and get wild, this is NOT the place for you. We are looking for travelers that want a safe, warm and comfortable place to relax and re-charge while visiting New York and NO EXCESSIVE DRINKING, NO LATE NIGHT PARTYING
• No parties or events can be hosted at the studio. It will not be tolerated and all guests will be asked to leave the premises
• Please do not ring any door bells in the building other than the bell for my apartment
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment or anywhere in the building. Please go outside to smoke
• Guests are allowed to have visitors, but no one other than the guests who were checked in can stay the night. If your booking was made for one guest only, please keep in mind that extra guests are not allowed due to airbnb regulations. If you want to have a guest stay over, please let us know ahead of time so the fare for the night(s) can be adjusted to reflect the actual number of guests staying in the studio
• Please try to keep the noise down after 10 pm, as my neighbors may be sleeping after a long day
• Please turn off all of your electric appliances before leaving for your day such as the AC or TV
• Please try to be respectful and keep the house clean. We'd really appreciate it!
• Please make sure to check that you've taken all your belongings before leaving, as we will not be held responsible for any lost or misplaced items
• Even though we love Dogs/Cats, this apartment is No Pets
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Born and raised in NYC, NYC is in my blood. Growing up in the concrete jungle you had to eat or be eaten. You learn that in order to get ahead you must truly work hard and relentlessly every single day. I attended Brooklyn Technical Highschool and then earned my bachelor's in finance from City College. I lived in Astoria my whole life so I know the neighborhood very well and one of my passions is spreading love and happiness to everyone I meet.