Vacation home in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus - safe, family neighborhood, 4 miles from OSU campus. Shops, coffee houses, and restaurants within walking distance. Empty finished attic space perfect for sleeping bags.
This large family house can accommodate 2 couples and as many children who want to sleep upstairs on sleeping bags. Two queen bedrooms and full bath are on the first floor. Upstairs there are 2 single beds and room for air mattresses (available on request), as well as half-bath. There is also a family room with comfortable couch for sleeping. TV w/Roku (Netflix, Amazon).
Servicios y zonas comunes
Entire house -- two first-floor bedrooms and full bath, upstairs finished attic space with half-bathroom, living room, family room, dining room, lovely retro kitchen. Finished hardwoods and original period details throughout. Good-sized yard with carport and garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live a mile away and can be as available as you need.
Otros aspectos destacables
You must be 25 years or older to rent this property.
The upstairs (with 2 twin beds) can be very warm in the summer -- two fans are provided.
Restrictions: No Smoking, No Pets
This agreement constitutes a contract between The Guest(s) and the Owner(s).
In consideration of the moneys received and mutual promises, contained herein, the Owners hereby lease and rent to Guest(s) the certain property described herein property and under the following terms and conditions. All policies are strictly enforced. It is the responsibility of all guests (and members of their party) to be familiar with all policies pertaining to rental. At the time the reservation is made our cancellation policy comes into effect. Please see cancellation policy, property information, and other financial data that is set forth in this agreement.
1. Check In: Will be after 3:00 PM on arrival date.
2. Check Out: On the date of departure will by 12PM. Guest(s) that do not vacate the property by 12PM or return to the property without the Owner(s) consent will be charged a fee equal to the rate for one (1) day.
3. Security Deposit: This security deposit will be refunded to Guest(s),by Airbnb, less any damages or excessive cleaning reported and disputed to Airbnb. Guest(s) will be responsible for any damages caused by Guest(s), Guest(s) invitees, and Guest(s) guest(s).
4. All rentals are to families and responsible adults only: No high school, college or civic groups, chaperoned or not, are permitted. Violation is grounds for immediate termination. Guest(s) acknowledges that he/she will personally occupy the property for the entire lease period and will not sublet any portion of the property. Occupancy restricted to the maximum occupancy as set forth in this lease. Violation of any of these terms shall give right to termination. Guest(s) agrees that the premises shall not be used for any illegal or unlawful purpose. Occupancy and use of the premises in such a fashion that disturbs or offends other residents shall be deemed grounds for termination.
5. Additional Guests and visitors must be pre-approved by Owner(s) in advance. If you bring in extra guests or visitors without prior approval, Guest(s) will be asked to vacate the property.
6. HOUSE PARTIES ARE NOT ALLOWED! Rental Guest(s) understands that Owner(s) will accept families, married couples and responsible adults over the age of 25 ONLY. Guest(s) agree that more than the number of people stated in the inquiry shall not occupy the premises. If the unit is occupied by more than 6 people, it will result in loss of total rent. Occupancy in use of premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors.
7. Furnishing: The property is equipped and furnished to the Owner(s) taste and are set up for light housekeeping. Mattress pads, pillows, blankets and bedspreads and linens are provided.
8. Appliance Malfunctions: Or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, appliances etc… will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to Guest(s) for any reason as every good faith effort is made to ensure the property is maintained to the highest standards.
9. Care of Property: Guest(s) is expected to care for the property as if it were their own. Guest(s) acknowledges that unless Owner(s) is notified on day of check-in of any damages or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during occupancy will be Guest(s) responsibility. The following items must be completed upon departure or Guest(s) shall forfeit a portion of his/her security deposit.
• All dirty dishes washed and/or placed in dishwasher and started prior to departure.
• Refrigerator should be left clean. (Condiments are fine to be left in refrigerator).
• All trash removed from house and placed in appropriate trash bins.
• All doors and windows closed and locked with thermostat set as follows: A/C set on 76 degrees / Heat on 66 degrees.
• Key left in front door lockbox
• All furniture put back where it was found and left neat and in order.
• All breakage reported to the Owner(s)
10. Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house. If you smoke outside, please do not litter. Failure to obey this rule will result in a cleaning fee.
11. Pets: Guest(s) acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed anywhere in or on the property. OCCUPANCY OF PETS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND LOSS OF ALL RENTS AND SECURITY DEPOSIT!
12. Locked Areas: For which Guest(s) is not provided a key, such as personal storage areas, are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits to the Guest(s). Forced entry into these areas is cause for immediate termination and Guest(s) will be charged for damage and/or missing items.
13. Alcoholic Beverages: No drinking of alcoholic beverages by persons under the legal age of 21 (twenty one) is allowed. Should a Guest(s) or guest of Guest(s) be arrested for underage drinking at the rental property, this rental agreement may be terminated and the Guest(s) evicted at the option of the Owner(s). Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. Kegs are not permitted on the property.
14. Acts of God: The Owner(s) should not be liable for any event beyond their control which may interfere with guest’s occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, Acts of Governmental Agencies, Fire, Strike, War or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.
15. Right of Entry: Guest(s) agree that the Owner(s) reserve the right to enter the property anytime to investigate maintenance issues, disturbances, check occupancy, and check for damages as Owner(s) deem appropriate.
16. Indemnification and Hold Harmless: Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner(s) for any liabilities, theft, and damage caused or whatever expenses arise from, or related to, any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with guests use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft or property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s). The terms “Owner(s)” are used in this agreement shall include their heirs, successors in interest, assigns, employees, agents, and representatives where the contexts requires or permits. The term “Guest(s)”, “You” and “Your” as used in this agreement shall include Guest(s) heirs, successors, assigns, guests, invitees, representatives and other persons on the rental property during Guest(s) stay.
17. Disputes: The agreement shall be governed by an interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, and shall be treated as though it were executed in the county of Franklin, state of Ohio. Any action relating to this agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted in the Franklin County superior court, Ohio. Guests specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service.
18. Acknowledgement: Guest(s) acknowledges they have reviewed and understand the term of this agreement and agreed to be bound thereby.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones