Información sobre este anuncio
About 10 minutes from the Austin International Airport
Go to this link to see my Guidebook for the neighborhood...
* Please read house rules, first.
This is a large, modern efficiency apartment. This unit is not shared with others. There is a queen sized mattress in the loft area above the kitchen and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room. The courtyard is completely enclosed and private.
Please note: In some of the reviews of this unit, there have been mentions of the bed being up high and bit hard to get to, if you have some mobility issues. I'm not sure that I have always made it clear to my guests, but there is an additional bed in the form of a (queen-sized) sleeper sofa on the ground floor, it is much more convenient if one prefers not to use the ladder.
This space is fully furnished and can easily accommodate four people (more are welcome, but we would need to discuss that ahead of time). Sleeping arrangements include a queen size fold out couch-bed and loft area with a queen-sized bed. The loft area has half walls, so it isn't totally private from the rest of the unit.
The Little Loft is located close to Downtown and walking distance to the South Congress (SoCo) shopping and restaurant area and a major grocery store, as well as many bus stops and routes. It's also very close to St. Edwards University. Located near the corner of South Congress and Oltorf St. Several bus routes run near this space which will get you all over town for about $2 per day.
It's private, secure, safe, quiet, has lots of light.
Several Off-Street Parking Spaces Available.
Located near the corner of South Congress and Oltorf St.
The loft is 4 blocks from a major grocery store, and within just a few blocks. There are lots of amazing restaurants ranging from super cheap to five-star dining, nearby.
There are also many neighborhood coffee shops, markets, convenience stores, banks, churches, bus stops, a liquor store, art galleries, thrift stores, convenience stores, etc., within 10 blocks.
Well behaved pets are welcome. My cats (outdoor cats) are pretty accustomed to interacting with dogs. But it's best to keep dogs on a leash when entering and leaving the property if they have a propensity to be cat-chasers.
The unit includes:
Kitchen (fully stocked) · Private Entrance and Bathroom · Private Courtyard · Free wi/fi · Shared Washer/Dryer on Premises · Stained Concrete Flooring · 12 ft Ceilings · Large Windows · Lots of Light · Cold A/C and space heaters · Onsite Parking Spots (for up to two cars) · Near Many Local Coffee shops, liquor store, bus routes, etc.
If you have any interest or other questions about this post, please include the words "Little Monstrosity" in the headline of your correspondence. I have other properties listed on airbnb. Including "Little Monstrosity" in your correspondence will prevent confusion.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests will have access to Little Monstrosity Apartment (downstairs) in the large backyard building, private courtyard area, designated parking areas, half bathroom in woodshop.
If the upstairs apartment (Monstrosity Loft) is vacant at the time of your booking, you will be welcomed to have access to the roof deck.
Atención a los huéspedes
If there are more than 4 guests, please inform me ahead of time to discuss.
Typically, when the guests arrive, I try to be there whenever possible, or have someone else to greet guests and show them around.
I ask that all guests please keep as much correspondence here, on the Airbnb site. I have several units available on Airbnb and using the site to communicate helps me keep track of which unit you are associated with. Once you have arrived in Austin, texting or calling is okay for communication.
I often respond to my personal email very slowly, so that is the *least* efficient way of communication and taking care of your inquiries associated with Airbnb.
Otros aspectos destacables
In many cases, I will give a free night to guests who book for 7 or more nights. (Every 7 nights for the price of 6) Also, if you are interested in monthly booking, I will usually offer discounted monthly rentals. Just ask about this during your booking inquiry.
SXSW is one exception to the free-day offer. And some months that have big events will be likely to increase the amount on a monthly booking.
Because of some programing glitches on the airbnb site, I just mention this here, instead of entering it in the "Weekly Rate" or "Monthly Rate" fields.
I'll send you the adjusted price in a "Special Offer"
1. Please let me know your check-in and check-out times. If there are more than 4 guests, please inform me ahead of time to discuss.
2. Be polite to your fellow airbnb guests who are booked elsewhere on the property. There are another units I rent to other airbnb guests on this property. We ask that you mindful about your noise levels, this is very important. So, PLEASE! Enter and exit the building quietly and also when in the courtyard, be aware of keeping your noise levels low. If there are guests staying above, they will have been instructed as to how they are expected to be courteous to you. If there is ever any excessive noise or other disturbance, please contact your host asap, to address the situation. So far, the only unfavorable comments I've ever left on any reviews of my guests have been over the issue of their excessive noise levels after a a few reminders.
3. In the bathroom, keep the exhaust fan on in the during/after a showers in order to help the place stay dry. Drying off while in the shower really helps to keep the bathroom dry and clean. This especially important when there are 3 or more guests staying here.
IMPORTANT: The toilet system is run by a pump which is easily damaged by things thrown in the toilet other than toilet paper. *So, please toilet paper, only.*
4. Smoking is acceptable outside and please use ashtrays. Please, no tossing butts around the outdoor areas. In Austin we are usually in some sort of drought condition, during these times, fire possibilities are always increased, so using ashtrays will protect the property.
5. If you bring pets, please make sure they are quiet at all times. They should not be allowed to roam freely in the unfenced areas of the property. Do your best to keep them off of the furniture.
6. Never be shy to call host or host's representative to relay any problems, concerns, advice, suggestions, requests, questions, etc. Whenever these arise, we want to know as soon as possible and will do whatever we can to take care of your situation, immediately.
7. Upon check out:
a) We ask that you place all used sheets and towels in the hamper(s) provided for you. If we neglect to provide the hamper, just leave laundry inside the apartment, in a pile on the floor, next to the main entrance.
b) Any used dishes and utensils should be washed and placed in dish rack. We’ll be happy to return them to shelves and cabinets after being washed.
c) All trash and recycling should be brought to the bins at the bottom of the stairs.
d) Make sure coffee maker is turned off and used grounds are placed in the trash.
e) A/C or heaters should be turned off upon final exit.
f) If you have used the fold-out sofa bed, please leave it folded out.
g) Leave the key(s) in an obvious spot, such as a table top, and leave all doors UNLOCKED.
h) Finally, giving a call or text as you're vacating the property, will be greatly appreciated.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 236 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones