Información sobre este anuncio
*LADIES ONLY!* Brookline is the safest and wealthiest town near Boston. Transportation is very convenient - you can reach most of the tourist spots within 10-30 minutes by the train or the bus.
- You will be sharing the bathroom with one of my roommates. I will provide bath towels, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, and a hair dryer (all located in the bathroom).
Check in & check out information:
- The earliest check in time is 1PM. But if you are arriving here earlier than that, you can leave your luggage and pick up the key. We will keep your luggage safe!
- Please check out by 12PM. You can leave your stuff and pick it up later, but please make sure to leave the key in the room or return to us when you leave.
- Please let me know what time you wish to check in at the time of booking.
*IMPORTANT* If you are going to be late, please tell me in advance.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- You will not be able to cook in the kitchen unless you are a long-term (more than 2 weeks) guest.
- There is a small fridge in the room.
Atención a los huéspedes
Feel free to text me when you have any questions when I am not around. I might not be able to text you back promptly when I am in class or at work, but I will do my best. I am mostly not home, but my dad can help you when you need something. Please note that my mom does not speak English.
There's a beautiful area called Coolidge Corner. You can walk there (7 minutes) to enjoy small but famous restaurants, shop, or take the bus/train to get to Downtown Boston or Cambridge.
T (Train) Stations:
Green Line D - Brookline Village Station (5 min walk)
Green Line C - Coolidge Corner Station (7 min walk)
Green Line E - Riverway Station (10 min walk)
Bus Stop for #66 (goes to Allston and Harvard Square)
1 min walk
Otros aspectos destacables
There is an overnight parking lot in a 2 minute distance for $10 per night (10PM-8AM). You can first park your car in front of our house and move the car to the parking lot around 9-10PM. Search "Brookline overnight parking for guests" and you will find the information on the website.
The room is right next to the kitchen and the bathrooms - therefore, please bear in mind that mornings can be a little noisy as the whole family eats breakfast and gets ready for school or work.
If you lose your key, we will charge $10 (cash/check).
Please take off your shoes when you enter our house.
Please do not smoke, drink alcohol, make a lot of noise, or party.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 28 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I was born in Korea, raised in Indonesia and China, and educated in the US. I have been living in Boston since 2007 and right now I go to college here. I speak fluent Korean, English, Japanese, and a bad Chinese!
I love to cuddle my cats, travel, watch movies, read mangas, and enjoy the unusual warm, sunny day of Boston.