Spacious and recently refurbished apartment in an old stone house (more than 100 years) typical Mediterranean style, in municipality of Kostrena (10 km to Rijeka, 20km to Island Krk, 30km to Opatija) known for its natural pebble beaches and crystal clear sea. Nothing fancy but cozy and with a soul. All guests are welcome and we are pet friendly (we prefer female dogs because we have a male ).
Every customer is valuable, every guest is a new experience and each new customer is a new you!
The place is ideal for a couple, a couple with kids or four friends who are traveling by car and need a good located place well equipped and quiet for sleep over and travel all around Kvarner.
Our space consists of a ground floor studio (26 m2) with a Quinn size bed, kitchen and a bathroom and if it is only two people it is ideal for you. In the loft is a big room (separate entrance) with one double bed for 2 guests and one spare bed, for family members or extra couple.
Bathroom has a shower. We provide you with linen and towels. Kitchen is equipped with a stove and suitable for full scale cooking and a washer you can use freely.
Servicios y zonas comunes
If you are arriving by car, there is a free parking space. The apartment is private with a private entrance, only for you to use. Shared areas are the barbecue and the yard on the outside. The yard is surrounded by a wall and a gate giving additional security and is ideal for dogs.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be here to help you with any information you need about the stay in Kostrena. If I am not available, my very good friend will be there to assist you so you can enjoy your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our location is close to the industrial zone , which you can not hear or feel only when you are driving you can visually observe.
This is the usual house rules in Croatia, which stand for this apartment too, so that your stay in this home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please contact me directly:
- Accommodation is available from 14:00 hr on the day of arrival until 10:00 hr on the day of departure. If we do not have guest can be arrange later check out
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartment/rooms and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior in the apartment and surrounding area, and in the case of an accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartment/rooms from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, AC, stove...) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment/rooms to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14:00-17:00 and from 22:00-07:00 hr.
- The contents of the apartment/rooms may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartment/rooms may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- Smoking is allowed just outside. No smoking in the apartment!
- In the event of disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartment/rooms the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartment/rooms.
- In the event of disregard of the house rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of service.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
-Guests are responsible for supplying food/beverages for themselves but I will gladly offer you coffee, tee or something from my organic garden.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 0 to 24 hr.
Please maintain hygiene and clean after yourselves.
Wish you a pleasant stay! :)