Cosy two bedroom cottage in the picturesque town of Wentworth Falls. 95km from Sydney, it is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway and exploring all the Blue Mountains has to offer. Enjoy the quiet street and leafy backyard oasis
Our cottage is situated on a wide, leafy and peaceful street, between the Wentworth Falls Golf Course and Wentworth Falls Lake. The quaint, cosy house is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway.
The house boasts all of the modern conveniences needed for your stay, including:
- Two bedrooms. The main has a queen bed while the second room has a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and single on top
- Bathroom with spa bath and shower.
- Two outdoor entertaining areas for you to relax on and soak up the peace and quiet, including a large covered deck with a BBQ and outdoor table and chairs
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to keep you cool in Summer and a large gas heater to warm the house during the colder months
- A flat screen TV and DVD player, with Netflix available
- Full laundry facilities, including a washing machine, dryer and outdoor clothesline
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, gas stovetop, and kettle
- The house is set on a quarter acre block with an extensive, private yard with many different fruit trees. There is plenty of open space for children or your fur babies (or yourself!) to run around in.
Take advantage of all the mountains has to offer and go for leisurely bushwalks, window shop in Leura and enjoy a packed lunch under the blossoms on the main street or find a table outdoors at one of the many cafes or pubs for lunch.
We are happy to answer all your inquiries so don't hesitate to email us.
Please note minimum 2 night stay required.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Whole house for rent.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests will have whole house to themselves however we are very happy to answer any and all questions and provide recommendations for things to do in the local area.
Otros aspectos destacables
Well behaved pets welcome. We have two dogs of our own and we know a holiday isn't the same without your four-legged family members. Please email us with details first before booking. Note pets are allowed inside but not on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
We ask that all guests show the same consideration and care when staying in our house as you would in your own home. No smoking allowed inside. We also ask that people respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum. Finally we have wi-fi available on the new fibre optic NBN service for unlimited internet.
Hi, I'm Matt. I'm 34 and live with my wife, our baby girl and two rescue dogs in the Inner West suburb of Newtown. I love being able to host people from all over the world and share the best parts of Sydney with them, to ensure they have the holiday they really want. I am here to answer any and all questions so don't hesitate to get in touch. I hope to meet you soon!