A great place for anyone visiting Nairobi and wanting to be near the city yet securely tucked away from it all, nestled in the trees of a leafy neighbourhood. This cosy, stand-alone unit is all yours and is minutes on foot from Yaya Centre, major offices, dining, transit and entertainment. Features beautiful green gardens, 24-7 security, hi-speed wi-fi, privacy, comfort, peace & quiet. Perfect for business travellers, adventurers & small families.
As apartments and towers take over the city skyline, this haven of peace offers a homey, stand-alone nook complete with a flowery patio and sunny garden at your doorstep. Sleep in gentle silence and wake to your self-service kitchenette. Work from home at the quiet laptop area with unlimited hi-speed wi-fi, or sink into the plump armchairs and enjoy cable movies/news. Relax on the patio and enjoy the warm sun, quiet breeze or gentle rainfall. Later on, a short stroll brings you to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment where you can get a feel for the local vibe. You'll love this place; nestled in homey greenery yet minutes from all conveniences.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to everything. Enjoy your private patio, extensive garden and dedicated free, secure, on-site parking.
Check-in is flexible. Noon check-out can be extended depending on the next arrival. Bag drop-off is available free of charge.
Atención a los huéspedes
I do not live on site but always I am a text, call or AirBnB message away
Otros aspectos destacables
(1) Feel free to use whatever is stocked in the kitchenette. Whether complimentary or left behind by the previous guests, I always check for freshness and usability before your arrival. To rustle up your own meals, the handy gas cooker and cookware are all yours.
(2) Numerous restaurants within walking distance cater to every budget and taste. Discover the Ethiopian coffee right outside or stay home and log onto Jumia Food 24/7. (Do allow plenty of time for delivery).
(3) Groceries are a stone's throw away: the neighbourhood kiosk and fruit stand for last-minute essentials and a vast selection at Yaya Centre, Nakumatt Prestige Plaza, Ad-life Plaza, Uchumi Supermarket etc.
(4) Weekly housekeeping is complementary. Laundry, driver service, car wash, ironing (though you have your own iron in the unit and are welcome to do it yourself) are all available, at a reasonable fee. In the spirit of sharing the benefits of this small business, I make no money off these services and you pay directly to the lovely staff.
Car and motor cycle/scooter rental is available.
1. No overnight visitors, no solicitation, no exceptions.
2. There is a no-shoes policy in the unit; they are safe on the doorstep or welcome to the spacious closets.
Hello, I am Betty, a Nairobi-native who loves hiking, biking, good food and sunshine. Travelled some, laughed lots, welcomes responsible, respectful travellers of all nationalities and backgrounds.
P.S: avec mon fort accent Québecois, je souhaite le bienvenue aux francophones!