Walk to the entrance of the Mystic Seaport and into downtown Historic Mystic! Ideal spot for people who want to leave their cars behind and explore the museums, cafes & shops of Mystic on-foot. Located above our 2-car garage, this attached spacious guest room with private entry offers a queen sized bed, separate sitting area with garden views, en suite bathroom and kitchen area with mini-fridge and coffee-maker. A home away from home! Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Set in a quiet residential area, our home will make you feel like you have a home away from your home! The suite itself is airy, spacious and bright - with plenty of privacy. A full bath is attached. The space also includes a simple kitchen area with mini-fridge, microwave, sink and coffee-maker.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have private access to the suite only; they enter through their own door. There are 15 steps (staircase) from the entry way up to the suite located on the 2nd story above the garage.
Atención a los huéspedes
Both my husband and I are available by cell phone (text; call) at any time you may need us during your stay.
The only time we would ever enter your room is if the room windows are left open and it starts to rain! That would be considered an "emergency" situation and warrant our entry...otherwise, you'll have complete privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are located atop a hill above Mystic Seaport, in the Seaport Heights neighborhood. Walking to / from town includes a trip up or down our hill; if that's not your cup of tea, we suggest to our guests to simply park their cars at the bottom of the street and go from there when they want to explore downtown Mystic.
We offer on-site parking at our home, with a separate, dedicated space for our guests.
- We like to greet our guests upon arrival! It's important to us to know who is staying in our home, therefore we will arrange a mutually convenient time to meet so that we can give you the key to the suite and a brief tour of the space. There is no lockbox for this reason.
- We simply ask you to respect quiet time after 10pm, as you are sharing space in our home and it is a PRIVATE residential neighborhood. We do have a friendly terrier living in our home who will greet you on your arrival!
- The property also has a seating area in the yard for morning coffee or evening happy hour, weather-permitting
- Access to the guest area requires walking up 15 steps (NOT handicap accessible). Stairs are carpeted; handrail in place.
- Check In: 3pm - 8pm
- Check Out: 12pm
- As a courtesy, please leave the guest room neat upon your departure and adhere to house rules as indicated.
- Guests with Airbnb reviews are welcome!
Durante el período del 22 de Noviembre de 2017 - 25 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
With former home ports in NYC, Phoenix, Aspen, Southern CA and Philadelphia, we are now extremely happy to call Mystic our permanent port. My husband Jeff & I can't imagine life without daily walks along the water (and dips into the water, weather permitting), good wine, fun dining outings, and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We share our good life with our terrier, Blue, who will greet you upon arrival!
As your hosts, we are around but unobtrusive. Both of us work flexible schedules and can be as available as you need. I am a yoga teacher and can offer private yoga sessions to any guest requesting it in advance! (small fee). We are happy to offer tips, recommendations & other guidance.