Gorgeous 2br with queen & double beds, and one bathroom. Remodeled all over in 2015. Victorian details: hardwood floors, high ceiling & bay windows. Great location - very walkable to restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets, parks & public transit.
My place is a lovely, recently renovated 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the second floor of a well maintained 3 unit Victorian building from the turn of the previous century.
- Living room equipped with: 45" HDTV, Apple TV, gas fireplace;
- Hardwood floors, bay windows, high ceilings, wireless hi-speed Internet
- Kitchen and Bathroom have heated floors
- In-unit washer and dryer, hair-drier, iron and iron board
- Kitchen equipped with: stainless steel appliances and granite countertop, Nespresso coffee machine and milk frother, toaster, oven and gas stove, microwave oven, garbage disposal, refrigerator with filtered water and ice machine, dishwasher, electric kettle, mixer, slow cooker, popcorn machine.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Shared back yard
Atención a los huéspedes
I usually interact with guests via email or texts, as I am out of town when I rent my place out.
Otros aspectos destacables
San Francisco Business Account Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Número de licencia o registro1020922
Obtener más información sobre este número
- No smoking allowed in the unit, only in back deck/yard.
- Keep quiet after 10pm and before 8am on weekdays and after midnight and before 10am on weekends.
- Room for bike storage in the back.
- Back deck and yard are shared with the two other co-tenants (one lives above, the other below) please be respectful. My neighbors will get an email notification from me with your name and phone number in case of emergency.
- You are welcome to use the coffee capsules, sugar/Splenda, tea, salt, pepper and spices and cooking oil. Please do not use any other food or beverages (ask me if any doubt).
- Please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Please use the 3 trash bins: garbage, compostables and recyclables appropriately.
I work in Operations Management, and Live in the wonderful lively city of San Francisco. I'm looking to share the joy of living in my awesome apartments for times I'm traveling. I hold an MBA from Kellogg Scool of Management and a BSc in Electrical Engineering from Tel-Aviv University.
Favorite destinations: Berlin, Germany; Koh-Tao and Bangkok, Thailand; London, UK; Tel-Aviv, Israel; Osaka and Tokyo, Japan; Anywhere Italy & Spain and many more. When traveling, I like skiing, scuba-diving, meeting new people and learning about different cultures.