Bright, private studio-suite in beautiful Grant Park home. Excellent central location. 650 sq ft of private space. Queen-bed in main suite. Double-bed in adjoining dormer bedroom. Private, modern bathroom, bar, kitchenette, dinette and reading area. Optional twin bed in the main suite is set up upon request.
The Funky Pad Suite has everything you need for convenience, privacy and comfort.
- Main Room with Queen Bed, Sofa, Coffee Table and 40" HDTV with full Cable/On Demand Package and HDMI cable to enable viewing from your digital devices. Optional Twin Bed is set up upon request.
- Adorning dormer bedroom with full-size bed.
- Kitchenette with small fridge, microwave-oven, traditional coffeemaker, french press, tea pot and wet bar.
- Modern table and chairs for comfortable dining & work space.
- Comfortable reading chair with lamp.
- Bright, modern bathroom with skylight, vanity and shower.
- Hotel quality towels - Hairdryer - Shampoo & bath gel - Iron & ironing board - Dinner plates, bowls, glassware & silverware - Portland destination media
- Ample free parking right outside our door.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- The Suite, which is the entire top floor of our home, with two doors at the bottom of the stairs ensuring complete quiet and privacy.
- Beautifully furnished main entry room. This space is curtained off from the rest of the house, allowing private guest entry at all hours.
- Basement laundry room. Please ask for instructions for accessing the laundry room upon arrival.
- Grant Park is right across the street, with access to picnic tables, tennis courts, children's playground, off-leash dog area, basket ball court, quarter mile track and swimming pool.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm usually here if guests need me, and enjoy getting to know our guests. But I also offer complete privacy whenever that is preferred.
Número de licencia o registro17-144085-000-00-HO
Obtener más información sobre este número
Check-in is anytime between 3pm and 11:30pm. If you need to arrive after 11:30pm it's not a problem. Just let me know as soon as you are able. You're always welcome to come by early to drop off your bags. I can let you know if the suite is ready before 3pm upon request.
Guests can have visitors to the suite, as long as they are known friends or family. All non-paying guests should depart between 10:30pm & 9am unless otherwise approved by us. There is an 8 person capacity limit in the suite at all times.
No smoking please. Smoking outside is OK. You are welcome to relax in our backyard.
We allow pets upon approval, as long as they are housebroken and well behaved. Guests agree to be financially responsible for any damage caused by their little friends. We charge an additional cleaning-fee of $12 for pets because we've found post-pet cleanup to be more involved. This fee means you don't have to board your pet, and allows us to provide a hair and dander-free environment for every guest. We can add the pet cleaning fee to your Airbnb charge, or you can pay it when you arrive.
Our home is incredibly soundproof, and the suite has two doors, and is on a private floor. Please keep both doors closed at all times. We do ask that guests refrain from loud activities between 12 midnight and 7am. In return we provide a quiet and relaxing environment 24/7.
I'm a web designer, Internet entrepreneur, business consultant and guitar player. I work from home, so I'm usually here to guide and serve. I love to cook, play music, and spend time with my daughter. I'm an East Coaster originally, and spent most of my earlier days in Maine, Boston and New York City. I'm enjoying watching Portland grow into an international city while refining it's amazing food, tech and geek culture.
I look forward to meeting you, and showing you a fun and memorable stay in the Funky Pad.