- Staying in 3 Deluxe rooms on the entire building or 3 specious rooms + living room on the entire floor
- Free breakfast
- Free pick up from airport or bus station (flight detail needed)
- Free Wifi
- Free welcome drink
- Free drop off to town once a day
- Daily housekeeping, change of towel and linen
- Free coffee tea making facility
- Salt-water swimming pool
- 24 hours staff
- In-room safe
- Massage service available
- Tour desk service
- Laundry service
** After 6 guests we add extra bed
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 65 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I was born in Phnom Penh, studied and work there untill 2006. At the end of that year I decided to come to Siem Reap for the first time for a short holiday. Suddenly I was in love with this beautiful place and end up living here permanently.
I have been in the hotel industry more than 10 years. I have good knowledge of Siem Reap from arranging the tours, recommending restaurant and providing information of activities in town.
I have a lovely family with two sons age 6 and 2. My wife work in the hotel too.
I love many kind of sports, and football is my favorite.
I like reading, learning new things and meeting new people.
I look forward to welcome you as our special guests soon.