Welcome to our "mod" cottage, just 2 miles from downtown Nashville! All of East Nashville is growing and changing, and Cleveland Park is no exception - the cottage is located in a transitioning but safe urban pocket of vibrant East Nashville, with longtime neighbors (they'll probably wave).
2 miles "as the crow flies" (and a $5-10 Uber/Lyft) to downtown, and even closer to East Nashville's famous 5 Points. Technically it would be walkable, but without a car, Uber/Lyft are best bet.
Most important? Make yourself at home and enjoy the unique experience we've created for our guests.
***No illegal activity of any sort - not even the socially-acceptable sort.***
- In general: please abide by the golden rule. Please respect our neighbors with your volume inside and in outdoor areas. (They've lived here a lot longer than us - 30 to 40 years, respectively - and we want to honor that. They'll likely wave hello to ya!))
- Feel free to cook in the kitchen - it's furnished with basic pans, mixing bowls, and knives! Please leave it as you found it.
- Do help yourself to coffee, tea, and/or any beverages that we may keep stocked.
- Smoke if you like, but please do so *only* outdoors and clean up after yourself.
- We have the house professionally cleaned, but do please make sure your dishes are cleaned and that everything is in the general place that you found it upon arrival. This helps keep our cleaning fee down.
- Besides that, enjoy the house! We've put time and energy into making this a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Please be respectful of the furniture and accessories (much of it vintage) that we've lovingly collected; everything in the house is special to us and we want you to enjoy them.
- Thanks so much and we look forward to hosting you and your group!
Este anfitrión tiene 130 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a songwriter, collector (of art, midcentury furniture and textiles) and entrepreneur. I'm a foodie and a "pretty good" home cook that likes to share meal or glass of wine in community with those I love (including new friends). Life is what you make it.