The centrality of the structure Sine Tempore is our strong point from the grocery store to the currency exchange service, from the bus stop to the beach, everything is at your fingertips. The customer has to feel better than at home!
The apartment Ercolano is indipendent and on the second floor of a recently refurbished building. It's 110 square meter and includes a large living room with handcrafted furniture, a sofa and a balcony overlooking the main street; a kitchen with tools and two bedrooms, one overlooking the main street with two single beds, Tv Sat and bathroom with shower, while the other overlooking an inner courtyard with a double bed, Tv Sat and bathroom with shower. The apartment is equipped with central heating, air conditioning, terrace-solarium (on the 4th floor than shared with the rest of the building) washing machine and is also accessible via a lift. The apartment can accommodate up to a maximum of four people.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- We can provide a pick up with a private car from/to Naples at the price of 80,00 euro (2 pax) or 100,00 euro (3-4 pax). Please contact the owner for more information.
- We can provide a private box for car, available 24 hours at 24. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Guests have access to the terrace-solarium located on the 4th floor of the building.
Atención a los huéspedes
The goal is to make guests feel as if they were in their home. I will always be available to the customer for any information and / or problem, as I live in the same building.
Otros aspectos destacables
Prices vary depending on the number of people occupying the accommodation and the season (low, medium, high). Included in the price are to be considered the consumption of electricity, water, gas and linen supply. For stays during the period from April 1 to October 31 will be applied additional charge of 1,50 € per person, per night, up to 7 nights for the tax. Are exempt children under 18 years.
- It's recommended a rational use of water and electricity (off the taps, turn off the light and other appliances when not needed).
- Don't put into the toilet anything that might clog the drain pipes to prevent clogging and damage.
- The kitchen is gas powered, if it's necessary to replace it please contact the owner.
Este anfitrión tiene una política de cancelación estricta
Si cancelas hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje, podrás recibir un reembolso completo. Si cancelas 30 días antes del viaje, puedes obtener un reembolso del 50 % de la tarifa por noche, además del reembolso completo de los gastos.
Este anfitrión tiene 2 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Ciao, sono un architetto ed abito a Sorrento, dove sono nata e cresciuta.
Sono una ragazza che ama viaggiare. Sono una buona lettrice, amo l'arte e la storia, soprattutto quella locale. Sono innamorata del mio Paese, della Penisola e della città di Napoli e non appena ho l'occasione vado alla scoperta di luoghi ancora sconosciuti. Sono amante del trekking e dell'aria pura, quella che solo un'escursione può darti.