The perfect 2 bedroom ground floor home for those wanting quiet, bright and green surroundings. Close to public transport, close walk to Carlisle St shopping strip and St Kilda Beach. Nice neighbourly community feel. Suitable for one or two adults plus child.
The perfect 2 bedroom ground floor home for those wanting quiet, bright and green surroundings. Close to public transport (tram & bus stop less than 1 minute, train 10 mins), close walk to Carlisle Street shopping strip. Nice neighbourly community feel.
This genuinely excellent ground floor apartment sits at the rear of a lovely double storey 1940's block. The building sweeps around a large central courtyard and communal laundry with sunny lawns and established trees, giving fabulous outlooks from the impressive picture windows, as well as a sense of privacy and quiet from the world beyond.
Once you step in the front door you'll be surprised at how spacious this two bedroom beauty feels. Timber floor boards and a built-in dining nook maximize storage and light. The kitchen includes gas stove and fridge. Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and large windows, the master bedroom is seriously roomy, and includes a chest of drawers, a double bed and a single bed.
Take a shower or a bath and have plenty of space to pop away towels and cosmetics in the built-in cupboard and medicine cabinet.
The living room with gas heating and a lovely view is the star of the space; where guests can be seated at a dining table for dinner and dessert can be savoured comfortably on the couch.
Of course, you will have the place all to yourself.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Atención a los huéspedes
We live next door, so happy to give you some hints on things to do, see etc, or to just have a cuppa together and a chat. If you like your space, thats fine too.
Otros aspectos destacables
People staying at this place will need to agree to the below and the house rules:
- minimum length of stay is 30 days
- suitable for one or two adults plus child
- no offstreet parking available, however there is always space in the street
- be considerate to neighbours - this is not a party block, so be mindful of your noise impact on others
- smoking on walkways is not permitted, cigarette butts must not be dropped in the garden. NO smoking in the flat.
- no pets allowed
- the garden and common areas are there for all to use and enjoy, but be considerate of noise and don't leave any litter or belongings lying around
- please leave the place as you found it
Young professional working in the health sector, interested in travelling, outdoors, connecting, natural health and ecology. Currently living in Melbourne.