Burns at Byron offers stylish and relaxed holiday accommodation in a beautifully-restored, heritage-listed Federation cottage. Burns at Byron exudes comfort and style.
Burns at Byron exudes comfort and style. The Library Room has its own ensuite, a comfortable queen size bed, TV, Wifi and a plethora of books for your perusal.
Burns at Byron is perfect for couples or singles wanting the experience of a traditional guest house. Burns at Byron offers a veritable haven to come home to after a busy day in town. The communal lounge room leads onto a huge sunny outdoor deck with day beds and a beautiful tranquil tropical garden - the perfect setting for mediation, reading a book, yoga or quiet pre dinner drinks.
Continental organic tea/herbal tea/coffee provided.
Burns at Byron is also available for weekly/long weekend whole house rental. Please inquire if interested - can sleep from 8-10 guests.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have access to the communal lounge area and outdoor deck. There is also an outdoor shower and bath set in its own private and leafy garden courtyard. Whether for after-beach use or under-the-stars bathing, you'll love it!
Atención a los huéspedes
We are happy to help wherever we can. If we are out, feel free to text or write to us on Airbnb at anytime. We enjoy recommending local surf spots, yoga studios, restaurants, cafes and local fashion designers.
Otros aspectos destacables
Burns at Byron is a 4 bedroom guest house - please be considerate of all guests staying in the house.
*** Burns at Byron is also available for weekly or long weekend whole house rental - the property can sleep up to 10 people if the self contained studio is also rented. Please inquire for availability/rates. It offers four luxuriously appointed double queen bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests. The property can accommodate up to 10 guests if the additional self contained studio is also rented.
- Please be mindful of other guests when arriving home late at night.
- Please do not bring any additional guests onto the property. The guest house is not suitable for parties.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is permitted outside but please always be considerate of non smoking guests. If there are guests sharing the outdoor area with you please smoke in the garden or at the front of the property.
- Check-in is 2PM, check-out is 10AM (unless arrangements are made in advance).
- No candles allowed inside. Candles are allowed on the deck and the outdoor bathroom but must be supervised at all times.
- The kitchen can be used during breakfast, and to make complimentary tea and coffee throughout the day. The kitchen is for private use after these hours and is not available to guests.
- Please recycle :)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 1019 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We have lived in Byron Bay for around 10 years and we feel blessed to live in such a beautiful part of the world. Our biggest passion is traveling and we absolutely love hosting people from all around the world. We love sharing local knowledge with our guests and will happily recommend restaurants, cafes, tourist activities, local designers, markets etc. We have been hosting on Airbnb for around 7 years and we also manage bookings for other local Airbnb hosts. We are all passionate about giving guests the best experience possible.