Welcome to Garden Path on Queen Anne Hill! We are located just two blocks from Queen Anne Avenue with charming shops, restaurants, and beautiful historic parks. Minutes to Seattle Center, the Space Needle, Downtown, Pike Place Market, and a 6 block stroll to iconic Kerry Park (think Frasier's view).
Please read all house rules before booking to make sure our apartment is the right fit. Thank you for understanding that we are unable to accommodate early check-in, late check-out and bag storage.
The space is a private mother-in-law daylight basement apartment, and we live on the floors above. We are a quiet family, but you may hear the comforting sounds of a family as we go about our day.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please text us when you arrive so we can greet you and introduce ourselves. We will show you around the apartment and answer any questions you might have. During your stay, we will respect your privacy and leave you to your visit, but we are available should you need anything at all. Please don't hesitate to ask!
Otros aspectos destacables
Since this is our home and we only have the one apartment, we are unable to accommodate early check-in, late check-out, or baggage storage before or after your stay. Check-in is after 3pm, and check-out is at 11am.
We love children! We have two of our own and 7 nieces and nephews. Please note that the space is not baby proofed and there is a gas fireplace in the main living space that can get very hot. The space is perfect for your school aged children, but not appropriate for babies or toddlers.
* Check-in after 3 pm & check-out before 11 am. We are not able to accommodate early check-in, late check-out, or store luggage before or after your stay with us. Thank you for understanding.
* Only registered guests, and no more than 4 may stay in the apartment.
* No outside guests, please.
* There is no smoking allowed.
* The space is not appropriate for children under 5 as there is a gas fireplace and the space has not been baby proofed.
* Quiet hours between 11 pm and 6 am.
* Due to family allergies, no pets of any kind are allowed.
* The most important rule? Enjoy your stay!