Información sobre este anuncio
Spacious two bedroom two bath property located just steps from the beach. Enjoy ocean views from both bedroom balconies and the living room balcony. This property is perfect for those who want to be close to shopping and the Pacific Beach restaurants
* Guests must be 25 years of age or older to rent this unit.
* Guests must adhere to the Mission Beach noise guidelines of quiet time after 10pm.
* ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. NO BEER PONG. NO KEGS. NO PETS.
* Check-out – A $200.00 additional charge will be imposed for anyone checking out later than 10:00am without prior consent before the day of check-out.
* No late check-outs or early check-ins May - September. No exceptions.
* Supplies – Premises are equipped with linens, towels, dishes and cooking utensils based upon normal occupancy and use. We provide starter supplies of paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, hand soap, and dishwasher detergent to begin your stay. Laundry detergent is not provided.
* Surfboards, rollerblades, and bicycles are available for rent at nearby shops.
* Keys – Keys can be picked up from our office at 3685 Ocean Front Walk at check-in (3:00pm) until close (4:30pm) - please notify management if you cannot accommodate these times so alternate arrangements can be made. Keys are to be returned at check-out (10:00am) either directly to our office or to the drop box located on the back door of our office, on the north side of the building.
* Parking – All units have at least one designated parking place. Additional parking can be found on public streets/lots. 24-hour parking is not allowed in most public lots – please adhere to posted parking limitations to avoid ticketing and/or towing.
* Condition of Property – Occupants agree to keep the premises, furnishings, and appliances clean, in good repair, and to pay for any damages. If any furniture is moved from its original position please return to original position. If premises are found in an unacceptable condition upon arrival, report to management immediately. If no report is made, we will presume that the premises are acceptable.
* Cleaning – Occupant will be responsible to leave the dishes, utensils, and appliances clean. All trash is to be disposed in the receptacles provided on the property.
* Please do not start laundry at check out.
* Repairs – Occupant agrees to allow management to enter the premises to make necessary repairs during their stay. The need for repairs during an Occupants’ stay DOES NOT qualify Occupant for any kind of rebate/refund in rent. In the event the unit is found to be uninhabitable, we will make every attempt to find Occupant comparable accommodations or will refund the remainder of their stay.
* Transient Occupancy – Occupants are renting the premises as transient lodgers for the number of days specified in the agreement from the Owner who retains full legal, possessory, and access rights. All rentals of 31 days or less (or not scheduled from one calendar date to the same date the following month) are subject to a transient occupancy tax (TOT) of 10.5% of the total rent - subject to change without notice.
* Sublet – Occupant shall not let/sublet any/all part(s) of the premises nor assign this agreement or any interest in it without written consent from management.
* Abandonment – If Occupant abandons the premises or vacates before the check-out date, management may at their option re-enter the premises, take possession of and remove all property.
* Personal property – is NOT insured. Occupants’ and/or guests'/ personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner, management, or, if applicable, HOA, against loss, or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner/Management does not insure against personal injury to Occupants, guests, or licensees.
* Occupant Insurance – Management recommends that Occupants carry or obtain insurance to protect Occupants, guests and licensees and their personal property from any loss or damage.
* Indemnity/Hold Harmless – Occupants agree to indemnify, defend, & hold harmless Owner/Management from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs, & attorney’s fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Occupants, guests, licensees & their personal property.
* Mediation – Occupants agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
* Megan's Law – Pursuant to Sec 290.46 of the Penal Code, information about specified registered sex offenders is made available to the public at Occupants wanting further information should visit the web site directly.
* Occupant will not disturb, annoy, endanger or interfere with other occupants of the building or neighbors, nor use the premises for any unlawful purposes, violate any law or ordinance. It is further agreed and understood between occupant, agent and owner that any disturbances resulting in neighborhood complaints or police action will cause tenancy to be subject to termination forthwith and all monies to be forfeited to the landlord.
* It is further agreed that in the event of party activity in the unit resulting in neighbor complaints and/or police visit/investigation, occupant will pay a fine of $100.00 per occurrence. This fine is in addition to any other remedy available to Owner/Management and will be deducted from the security deposit or billed directly to Occupant.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.