Enjoy Los Cabos from an amazing 3 bedroom Penthouse Condo overlooking the Sea of Cortez with the best views of Lands End and the famous "El Arco" rock formation. Los Cabos is one of the most attractive destinations in the world. Perfect weather.
The condo is a penthouse which makes it quieter than others as there is no one above you. There is construction during the week as this development is not fully complete yet.
We have all brand new amenities that are clean.
Our guest and beach towels are all new.
We also offer you the use of our beach chairs and umbrellas to enjoy while at the many amazing beaches nearby.
The unit is large (1350 sq ft) with air conditioning.
We have a home phone and a cell phone we provide for our guests.
Our internet is the highest speed and has unlimited data.
Servicios y zonas comunes
We have an amazing salt water pool.
Tennis courts available.
Gated community which is safe.
Atención a los huéspedes
We can be reached anytime by our guests as it is our priority that you are comfortable and have everything you need for an enjoyable stay.
Donna and Gordon Mackenzie
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We also have a property manager available who lives close by to take care of anything urgently needed. Phone number is provided in cupboard next to stove.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have a lockbox on the door and the code will be given when you are arriving.
Condominium Regime Rules and Regulations Summary.
All residents and owners of Cabo del Mar homes or condominiums must read and accept the rules and regulation for the entire inhabitant’s benefit.
1. Rules and Regulation purpose.
Cabo del Mar Village is a residential project which has the purpose of being a community that lives in harmony and being a fabulous and pleasant place to live, that has an extent variety of common areas for the resident to share and enjoy.
The Homeowners’ Association Rules and Regulations establish the guidelines for the development maintenance and a good relationship between the neighbors. Both are fundamental aspects to live well.
These Rules and Regulations are a compromise for those who are interested in living at Cabo del Mar which must accept, to guarantee the inhabitants own good and to be able to enjoy the benefits that this development offers.
2. Architectural Facades, improvements and remodeling
It is very important that residential development keep, at all times, an architectural harmony. This gives a wellbeing sensation and guarantees added value to the acquired property.
a. Architectural Regulations Purpose.
i. Have a clear guide for the homeowner about modifications and improvements to their house.
ii. Create and keep an atmosphere of quality, security and wellbeing for the community.
iii. Keep the natural and standard architectonic beauty of the place.
b. Patios and Terraces.
It is not permitted to:
i. Place additional heights to the walls, terraces and ceilings.
ii. Make remodeling that obstruct the neighbor’s view.
iii. Place objects with political or religious character such as flags or propaganda or Fen Shui decoration. If you want to place any other decorations, they have to be in the back patio.
iv. Place prefabrícate storages. Stained glass and curtains and blinds with bright colors. They have to be in the outside with white, beige or light earthy colors.
v. Place visible furniture in storages, terraces and ceiling of other color than the one that is permitted which is terra color. If you have any questions ask the HOA administrator, before buying your exterior furniture.
vi. Install antennas out of what is permitted. Satellite dishes are not permitted.
c. Walls and Fences.
i. It is possible to place them on any part of the property, except in front of the street.
ii. In case a wall needs to be raised, it is necessary to consult the HOA administrator and the Architectural committee for approval.
iii. The iron work must be the original style of Cabo del Mar.
iv. Walls are only permitted between the limits of the properties.
v. The walls’ finish must be the same as the original and it must be done on both sides.
vi. The maximum width of a wall is 40 centimeters. The colors of the walls must always be according to the original colors of Cabo del Mar.
d. Plants and Front Decoration:
i. The plants that can be used are only the ones permitted by Cabo del Mar Development.
ii. If you have any question on any plant, it is necessary to consult the Development Administrator.
iii. If the plants’ rules and regulations are not respected, they will be removed.
iv. The plants’ rules and regulations, is to keep the image and the environment of the development.
e. Homes and Condominiums Maintenence:
i. Property’s maintenance is each owner responsibility.
ii. All exterior walls and fences must be well painted with the permitted colors.
iii. Exterior doors must be well maintained and well painted.
iv. For any questions, the Administrator should be consulted.
f. Extensions and remodeling.
i. Future extensions and remodeling are permitted in Cabo del Mar ONLY on the projects designed by PORTUS.
ii. All projects that are out of these guidelines must be consulted and approved by the Architectural Committee.
iii. Any extension and remodeling within Cabo del Mar can only be done by contactors certified by the developer PORTUS.
iv. The contractors authorized to work in Cabo del Mar are KABI SA de CV y KOPOR SA de CV.
v. Any remodeling or modification must be authorized by the Architectural Committee.
vi. If the authorization is not given the remodeling cannot be done. On the contrary the construction will be suspended and it will cause a penalty.
3. Common Areas Use.
a. Club House.
i. The Club House at Cabo del Mar, the pool and the gym are for the members, homeowners and renters’ use.
ii. The maintenance dues must be paid, otherwise the entrance will be denied.
iii. The residents’ guests may use the facilities, always respecting the Club House rules and regulations, otherwise they will be asked to leave the facilities or the access will be denied either temporally or permanently. Guests are not allowed on Saturday or Sunday.
iv. Pets are not allowed within the Club House, pool and lounger areas.
v. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the Club House unless they are supervised by an adult who must be a resident to avoid accidents or unexpected events, so the corresponding responsibility should be assumed in each case.
vi. Clothes and dippers must be changed in the restrooms; it is NOT permitted to do it in the common areas.
vii. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person who may put in risk the security of any person and the facilities of Casa del Mar and if he or she appears in an inconvenient condition or attitude, or in an inappropriate outfit which is not permitted by the rules and regulations.
viii. The administration is not responsible for any lost item within the development.
ix. If the rules and regulations are not respected, the access to the Club House may be denied and penalties will be applied.
x. Any complaint will be assisted by the administration.
b. About the Pools:
1. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the Club House unless they are supervised by an adult.
2. Babies or infants that require dippers cannot use the pool wearing regular dippers or naked. They must wear special dippers for aquatic activities.
3. Pets are not allowed within pool area.
4. There is no lifesaver service in the pool area, so the responsibility lies in each person who enters the pool.
5. It is forbidden to through garbage in the pools.
6. It is forbidden to bring food to the pools.
7. Appropriate clothing must be worn within the pool area. Underwear, shoes, denim or cotton shorts, jeans or trousers are not allowed to enter the pool.
8. It is not permitted to be naked in or out of the pool.
9. Appropriate clothing must always be worn for aquatic activities.
10. Any activity or conduct that may attempt against morality and good customs is forbidden.
11. It is forbidden to use electronic and sound devises in the pool area unless they have earphones.
12. It is forbidden to introduce food and beverages as well as glass containers.
13. It is not permitted to mistreat the furniture. Repairs will be charged to whom is responsible.
ii. Special Events:
1. These should be requested in written directly to the administration 7 days in advance.
2. A guarantee deposit must be given for any damage and for cleaning. There is a reservation and cleaning fee that will be settled by the Administration; the amount and the deposit will be available at the office.
3. The agreed schedules must be respected; in case there is any damage the owners will be responsible for them as well as the cleaning. The Club House reservations are exclusively for the homeowners, residents’ guests and renters.
4. Reservations are not accepted for events on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Reservations are not accepted on official and obligatory holidays under the Federal Work Law. If this is not observed, penalties will be applied.
1. Operation hours: from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
2. The user must be updated with his HOA dues to be able to use the gym.
3. Every user must wear sports clothing and shoes.
4. The use of a towel is mandatory.
5. The user must return all the weight equipment to the designated areas.
6. Please do not use the equipment for more than 30 minutes at the busiest time.
7. Only one guest per homeowner is allowed, the homeowners must be present all the time.
8. Users under 16 years old must be supervised by an adult.
9. It is forbidden to introduce food and beverages and smoking in the gym. 10.It is forbidden to reserve the gym’s equipment.
4. Respect and coexistence with the neighbor.
i. Pets are accepted with Cabo del mar Village, but it is very important to follow the rules and regulations for the security and good coexistence with the neighbor.
ii. Only domestic animals are accepted, not farm animals.
iii. They must remain within the limits of the residence.
iv. They are not allowed to be free around the common areas. They must wear a leash of no more than 3.50 meters long or an animal case.
v. No more than 3 pets per residence is permitted.
vi. The owner will be responsible of cleaning the excrement left by the pets.
vii. Pets must not be left alone in a patio or balcony if there is no one at the house.
viii. It is forbidden to leave food for the pets in patios, balconies or outside the main doors, which may attract plagues and rodents.
ix. Any damage caused by a pet will be the owner’s responsibility as well as all the expenses implied.
x. Pets are not allowed in the Club House, or the pool area. The only exception is the therapeutic or guide dogs, but nevertheless they must not be in the pool area.
xi. Guests may bring their pets, they have to be registered at security and the homeowner is responsible for any damage that his guest´s pet may cause.
xii. The owner of a pet that is considered aggressive (Bites, attacks or may cause danger), will be penalized.
xiii. Pets that are considered aggressive by its own nature will not be allowed in the development.
xiv. Pets must have their health certificate.
xv. Penalties for not following pets regulations:
1. First fault: Warning by the administrator.
2. Second fault in less than 30 days: $1,000.00 pesos penalty.
3. Third fault: $3,000.00 pesos penalty.
4. Fourth fault: $5,000.00 pesos penalty and the pet will be removed.
5. If pets are around the development, they will be taken to the “Dogs’ Jail” and a penalty of $500.00 pesos will be charged.
b. Speed limit and Transit Roads.
i. The speed limit is 20 km/h or 10mi/h.
ii. The cars´maximun size permitted is 5.50 meters.
iii. Parking of trailers and vehicles that exceed in size is forbidden.
iv. Guests can only park in permitted places.
v. There is a bicycle lane in Cabo del Mar, only for bikes, vehicles must not circulated or park on it.
vi. It is forbidden to introduce damaged vehicles that may emit contaminant substances to the environment or cause damage to the road with oil spill.
vii. Use the roads to repair cars.
viii. Park trucks, motor home or trailers that exceed the permitted size.
It is forbidden to:
i. Hang clothes, sheets, towels or similar articles on fences, windows, balconies, terraces and exposed places on sight.
ii. Do acts or events that may disturb a neighbor.
iii. Through garbage or accumulated it in common areas. Garbage containers are mandatory.
iv. Install horns, whistles, door bells or bells or any devise that makes noise and may disturb the Homeowners. Noisy alarms are not allowed.
v. Use motorcycles and noisy cars before 9:00 a.m. and after 8:00 p.m.
vi. Remodeling and construction without the Architectural committee’s authorization.
vii. Do not place objects or materials that obstruct free passage on the streets, sidewalks and walkways.
viii. Have plants that are not permitted by the development.
ix. Guests’ entry without registration.
x. Have social events without the Administrator’s authorization and after 23:00 hours.
xi. Establish business propaganda that may provoke prostitution.
xii. It is forbidden to use white light bulbs in the exterior of the houses, the light must be warm light.
5. Maintenance dues:
a. All residents at Cabo del Mar are obligated to pay all the maintenance dues that correspond to the development.
b. Maintenance dues are necessary for the preservation, maintenance and order of the development. As well as to keep it in proper operation for the homeowners’ use.
c. The established due is $1,975.00 a month. It may increase in an annual 5 per cent.
d. This includes security, garbage picking, common areas maintenance, gardening in residences once a month in the inside or outside patio, personnel salaries, supplies and many more. For the gardens, the labor is only included, the herbicides, fertilizes and plants are not included. The homeowner has to buy them.
e. Penalties will be charged after the 5th day of each month.
f. 10% monthly interest will be charged.
g. Nonpayment after two or more months, interests will be charged plus a 20% of the total debt.
h. Payments may be done in cash, credit card, check or wire transfer.
i. Nonpayments may cause:
i Services and common areas use may be suspended.
ii The case will be submitted to the administration committee.
I recognize that I have read the Rules and Regulations and I am aware of the each rule described herein. I confirm that I received the Condominium Regime Rules and Regulations and I am compromise to read it and accept it for my own good and the community of Cabo del Mar Village.
Client’s Name and Signature House or Condominium number