*less than a mile from Nationwide Children's Hospital*
*less than a block from High Line Car House
Beautiful 2 BR home steps from downtown
Updated 2 Family home in German Village
Sleeps up to 5 (2 queen beds and 1 floor mattress)
Private fenced backyard with bar, fire pit, and charcoal grill.
The space is newly renovated. New Red Oak floors. New cabinetry. New Everything! There is a great living room space with books/magazines/Apple TV with Netflix & Hulu. The kitchen is stocked with basic kitchen necessities for cooking/baking. Brand new appliances!
The bathroom has a sink, shower, and toilet for all your bathroom needs and is stocked with basic amenities.
Each Bedroom has a queen bed. One of which is a Sleep Number which are really fun! Each bedroom has closet space for your clothes and/or storage.
Last, but not least, there is a great string light lit back patio space with a bar and barstools for your enjoyment.
Servicios y zonas comunes
There is keyless entry to the house. A lockbox with keys is also available for other circumstances. Enjoy the entire space including the backyard.
There will be a pass for parking on the kitchen island when you arrive. PLEASE remember to return them as we only get a couple per year. ** $200 fee per misplaced visitor passes**
Atención a los huéspedes
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Airbnb message if there are any needs or questions that you may have throught your stay. We are just next door if you'd like to stop and say "hi" =)
Otros aspectos destacables
Fruit, coffee, tea, oatmeal, cereal, granola bars, and other snack/breakfast items may be stocked in the kitchen. In this modern age, so many people have dietary restrictions. For this reason, we can only stock the kitchen with a variety options for you to choose from. But, with so many great local breakfast/brunch options within a mile of our place, we hope our guests take advantage of what the area has to offer. (Skillet, Pistacia Vera, German Village Coffee Shop, Lindeys, First Watch... just to name a few)
Parking can be hectic on weekend evenings due to the large number of people eating/drinking at the local restaurants/bars. You will have access to 2 parking passes during your stay which need to be returned to the house before leaving. This is important. Each replacement pass will cost $200 if lost. Day passes will be provided upon request.
- Check-in is after 3pm
- For best results, please use AirBnb's message feature to communicate.
- We want you to enjoy yourself in our home but we ask that you keep the noise to a minimum. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES. Any noise complaints will result in a minimum $250 fee. There are a great selection of Bars/restaurants all within walking distance and we ask that you use those while in party mode.
- The front door shakes the entire house if its slammed. Please do your best to not slam.
- We ask that everyone leave the house in the condition they found it.
- Strip all used beds of their linens and place on the floor next to the bed before leaving.
- Guests must return parking passes or be charged $200 per lost pass.
- Please only use amenities while using the space. They are not to take home. (keurig, soaps, shampoos, toothpaste, ect) Used toothbrushes are yours to keep =)
We are a couple living in the historic German Village of Columbus, Ohio. A few things we love: art, design, architecture, photography, real estate, playing host, laughing, local food & drink, the great outdoors, camping, exploring new places, meeting new people, Game of Thrones, and some good R&R with friends and family. Chelsey is a copywriter and Sonny is a graphic designer/developer.
We love our gem of a city. The Columbus scene offers more than you might expect, with awesome people, local food, unique craft breweries and funky small businesses around every corner. We are always excited to share the all that Columbus has to offer with others.
Our perfect date night (recommended):
1. Stop by Curio for some seriously unique and delicious cocktails.
2. Visit Third & Hollywood in Grandview for amazing seasonal cuisine.
3. walk to Jeni's Ice Creams for dessert
4. Hop over to Seventh Son Brewing for some of our favorite adult beverages.
5. Uber down to 16 Bit Bar (BARxARCADE) and meet friends for games.
6. Jump next door to Dirty Franks for some late night snacks.
7. Walk home
8. Sleep =)