Two fully self-contained apartments, this spacious 4 bedroom home with ocean views can accommodate 10 guests. Perfect for 2 families holidaying together. Direct access (100m) to Kendall's Beach and only a 10 minute walk to Kiama Town Centre.
Perfectly positioned on Kendall Beach 'Golden Sands' is your reminiscent archetypical coast house that transports you back to your own childhood summer holiday's. Boasting direct beach access and paved walkway's to town, 'Golden Sands' offers the perfect location for a relaxing family holiday or simply escaping the hustle and bustle.
The spacious 4 bedroom home with wonderful views all the way to Kiama Lighthouse and Blowhole can accommodate 10 guests. Perfect for 2 families holidaying together or as a split combination of parent's upstairs and the kid's downstairs. Both levels of the home are fully self contained and can be let independently. A single lock up garage is available for all the toys!
Servicios y zonas comunes
3 living areas, TV/DVD player, garden complete with BBQ and outdoor patio, internal laundry with washing machine & dryer, quiet beachside location, fabulous coastal views, easy stroll to Kiama's CBD & cosmopolitan cafe/restaurant precinct.
Otros aspectos destacables
The Kiama scenic coastal walking track is also at your doorstep and within 10min leads you along the coast into the picturesque township of Kiama via Surf Beach, Black Beach & the famous Kiama Boat Harbour & Blowhole.
'Golden Sands' is minutes by car off the Princess Highway and has direct access via Rail with a station in Kiama. Berry, Robertson, Jamberoo, and Shellharbour are also within 20min driving for a day out.
Your perfect eascape awaits!
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
• Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-In time is 2.00PM and Check-Out time is 10:00AM by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests. Additional charges are applicable for late departure at Managements discretion.
• Linen - We supply all linen. All supplied pillows, blankets, linen and towels must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included. Cleaning and linen change occurs after each stay, or more often upon request and at additional cost. Missing linen/towels will incur a replacement cost.
• Number of Guests - should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. Only guests nominated and agreed upon in the booking are permitted to stay at the property overnight, Management have the right to ask for all guest’s details.
• Parties and Functions - are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments. All drugs are strictly prohibited, if found police will be called and will result in immediate termination and eviction. No refund will be provided and additional charges may be applied.
• Furniture - if you found the need to rearrange any of the furniture/furnishings during your stay you must place back in the original location, failure to do so will incur loss of part of bond.
• No fire / braziers are permitted on the balcony at any time.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and will result in immediate termination and eviction, police will also be called. There will be no refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. Golden Sands noise policy requires guests to quiet down between 10pm and 8am.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
• If damage occurs to the property to the extent of having to cancel the following booking the guest will be responsible for this cost.
• You must comply with all applicable (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate Council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning fees.
• Garbage Bins - please ensure the correct items only are placed in the waste bins i.e. follow the directions on the lid and keep household rubbish separate to cardboard, bottles etc - this is in line with the requirement from the local council and recycle policies. Please ensure the bins are placed on the kerb each Thursday evening or very early Friday morning.
• Extra cleaning - charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• Late Arrival – It is recommended that a torch is taken to enable you to safely access the premises if arriving during or after dusk. It is also handy in the unlikely event of a blackout.
• Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
• Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked and lights are to be tuned off. All keys must be returned to the original lock boxes on site or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $15 per key.
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• We highly recommend that all guests purchase travel insurance as Management is not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property. Please be wary that this is a two-story apartment and it is the occupier’s responsibility to ensure safety of all guests/visitors as Management have taken appropriate steps to ensure the property is secure.
Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
Golden Sands Kiama