One acre of private space in Rancho Mirage close to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, golf, spas, hiking, yoga, shopping, theaters, music festivals, park, library, and more. Views everywhere you look! Private tennis court, covered lanai with cozy couches, salt-water pool/spa, patio with fire table and seating, large gated driveway and private casita. My place is great for couples, families with kids, reunions, Guys/Girls Weekend, Holidays, etc. See 'Other things to note' for Special Event info.
At Bighorn View Estate you can play tennis on your own private tennis court, and you won't get 'blown away' by a sandy desert Scirocco. That's because the Magnesia Falls Cove is one of the few coves protected from the wind on 3 sides by the lovely San Jacinto Mountains. Take a swim in the private swimming pool, or relax in your secluded hot-tub, resting just outside your Master Bedroom. Take the chill out of the desert night and relax on the cozy seating anchored by a warm fire table. You have a full kitchen, so maybe staying in for the night and pay-per-viewing a movie is the way to go. If you choose to invite some friends over, there is no better place to entertain. Guests can be screened at your own Private iron gates. Then you can greet them as they come up the 25 foot wide stairway to the Estate entrance. Try that at your Hotel!
Servicios y zonas comunes
The entire one acre of property is yours during your stay except for the garage and the master bedroom closet. They are off limits to guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
The property managers are local and available should you have questions or need assistance during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Holidays are a 3 night minimum. Special Events are a 3 night minimum. Coachella Music Festival is a 4 night minimum.
This is a unique and wonderful home. It's size, location and private tennis court make it ideal for groups or special events. Perfect for birthdays, retirement party, reunion, music festival, holidays, bachelorette party, golf or tennis weekend, etc. Renting a private home for a special occasion can be the perfect solution for some events. Giving up resort amenities can be compensated by privacy, tranquility and a truly unique experience. Please specify if you are interested in this home for a special event and you will be given a rental quote based on the scope of your event and the number of guests attending. ***Price Ranges are as follows:
Number of guests: 18 - 100maximum.
Rental Rate: as listed up to $2,500 per night with 3 night minimum.
Special Event Permit Fee: $150 - $550.
Refundable Security Deposit: min $1,500 up to $2,500 maximum.***
Keep in mind when considering renting this home, that this neighborhood cherishes its peacefulness. It is not a party town destination for young people. We welcome respectable renters that will ensure the tranquility of the community is maintained. The city of Rancho Mirage has a 10pm Noise Ordinance. Therefore, all events must end by 10pm. Please consider this when choosing this location for your event.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 30 YEARS OLD TO RENT THIS PROPERTY. A copy of a government issued ID is required at time of booking.
- Host's Rental Contract is agreed upon and signed in order to rent this property.
- Refundable Security Deposit of $1,000 will be collected at the time of booking.
- Rancho Mirage is a resort community primarily comprised of mature homeowners who enjoy a tranquil lifestyle. RESPECTABLE RENTERS ONLY. We appreciate your respect and consideration while staying in our home.
CHECK-IN is 3PM
CHECK-OUT is 11AM.
- No damage to property and its belongings beyond normal wear and tear.
- No Smoking or any evidence of smoking.
- No Pets or any evidence of pets.
- Pool Heat is optional. Cost for pool heat is $300 Extra Services Fee. If pool heat is enabled by guest without permission from the Host and not pre-paid by arrival date, $300 will be withheld from the Security Deposit.
- Early and/or Late Check-Out can be arranged. Extra Services Fee may be required.
- $300 fine for Late Check-Out that is not pre-arranged.
- $400 re-key fee for lost keys.
- $200 fee per person for undeclared overnight guests.
- $500 fine for violation of 10pm Noise Ordinance if city personnel arrive at the property plus cost of any city fines incurred as a result.
- Special Events or large private parties are only allowed with permission from the Host and the City of Rancho Mirage. A Special Event Permit is required for parties with over 18 people, day or night, at an additional fee. Any parties held on the property with over 18 guests without prior approval from the Host and without a city permit will result in one or more of the following: no refund on security deposit, immediate expulsion from the property, no refund on rental.
***Upon conclusion of cleaning and inspection, the security deposit will be refunded to the Guest within 7 days of check-out. Any damages or infractions of House Rules and/or Rental Contract will be disclosed to the Guest and the appropriate expense will be withheld from the security deposit. Guest is 100% responsible for following House Rules and/or Rental Contract and all damage, charges incurred, fines, lost, broken, stolen, or missing items during their stay.***
I have spent half my life in the Desert and half in beautiful Santa Barbara. I currently live in Santa Barbara with my lovely wife and three boys. Life is always interesting with a full house and 'getting away' to the Desert is great way to 're-charge the batteries. The kids love it down there and Grandma loves the fact her Grandkids are in town quite frequently now. After 16 years as a Financial Advisor, I have been blessed with the ability to buy this 'one-of-a kind' Estate.