Historical centre in 20 mn by metro C stop Parco di Centocelle. Suitable for Tor Vergata University students. Small and cosy flat: bedroom 16 sqm with 3 single beds and a bunk bed, a desk, a cloth hanger, a sofa. Bathroom 2 sqm with small shower. The use of the kitchen is not included in the reservation price. We provide ONLY clean bed linens, NO towels, No bath set. Free parking in the street. No internet. Read the other info before reserving.
The flat is located in a small internal street of a multiethnic district at 2 minutes walking from metro C stop Parco di Centocelle which takes you to citycentre in 15 minutes. The core of citycentre is the Ancient Roman area, reachable in 30 minutes by metro+bus.
Quiet and clean flat has only one bedroom and a small bathroom (small shower). An electric heater takes 40 minutes to heat the water.
The heating system is a gas stove, during summer a cooling fan is on request (extra cash 5 euro/day).
The parking is free of charge in the street.
We provide guide books and maps of Rome.
Our neighboroud has plenty of good and cheap restaurants, wonderful gelateria, economic pizzeria, nice clothes and shoes shops, fast food, malls, supermarkets, banks, farmacy, post office, cinema, youth cultural centres for concerts ect..
** This is the lowest price solution in Rome for who has low budget and can renounce to some comfort.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The flat is only for you!
I or my husband will give the keys of the flat to you and welcome you!
Atención a los huéspedes
We speak English, French and Spanish.
Otros aspectos destacables
Nearby there are: SS. Peter and Marcellinus catacombs; St. Helen mausoleum. The address is 641, Casilina Street.
Opening time: 9.00-12.00 a.m. / 2.00-5.00 p.m.
Weekly closing: Thursdays.
Closing on Christmas, New Year's Day and at Easter Sunday, and from 15 August to 30 August.
Full ticket: € 8
The ticket price includes a guided tour with an authorized guide.
The Catacombs preserved for a long time the bodies of the two martyrs who were killed by the Emperor Diocletian in the 304 A.D. After their death Lucilla, a Roman matron, brought their bodies in Via Casilina, near the Christian cemetery known as Ad Duas Lauros.
The Catacombs of Saints Marcellino and Pietro are located on the Via Casilina at number 641 near the church devoted to Saints Marcellino and Pietro.
- Be aware we are not a B&B, so there's no reception.
- Be aware: the flat is 5kms far from the citycentre, the use of the kitchen is not included (possible on extra fee), there is no internet, we can provide wifi phone card on payment.
- By the second guest there is an extra fee of 5€ cash/person for the cleaning.
- The flat is cleaned and disinfected at any check out. If you have any matter, tell us in the first day of stay to meet your needs.
- No noise in the courtyard and in the flat, especially since late evening.
- No smoking.
- Before going out leave the window of the room open and the shutters closed for the circulation of the air. Turn off always the lights and the fan.
- Before checking out throw out the rubbish and discards in the proper bins located in the street. If not, cleaning fee can vary extra 10/15 € cash.
- Lost of the keys costs 20€ cash.
- Any damage to things has to be repayed cash.
- Check-in time has to be communicated a day in advance. Late Check-in from 8pm to 11 pm has an extra cost of 20€ cash, later 11 pm it costs 30€ cash.
Este anfitrión tiene 98 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Sono una persona tranquilla, socievole, dalle ampie vedute e molto rispettosa del prossimo. Mi piace leggere saggistica e romanzi, andare al cinema e ai concerti. Non posso fare a meno dei viaggi e del mio lavoro: la ricerca antropologica. Trascorro molte ore in giardino a meditare o a coltivare e curare le piante. Amo tutti gli animali e nutro circa una decina di gatti.