This 4 bedroom home, built in 2013, sleeps 12 people and is set within walking distance of the beach, Washington Mall, Congress Hall, the Cove and most local activities and attractions. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, fenced in yard and welcoming front porch.
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Central A/C and ceiling fans in every bedroom
- Flat panel TVs with DVD players in every room!
- High-speed WiFi
- Xbox with Kinnect in the Den
- Full size washer and dryer
- Outdoor shower
- 1st floor Master Suite with private bath.
- 2nd floor Master Suite with private bath
- Bed Count: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Full, 4 singles and 1 pull- out queen
- Bonus Den with pull-out queen bed
- Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Dining area with seating for 13
- Central Gas Heat in Fall/Winter
Otros aspectos destacables
Check out our website! www. ca(URL HIDDEN)
2013 Off-season Weekly Rental Rates:
October 5 – Decemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/week
2014 Weekly Rental Rates:
January 1 - April 12 - $2,200/week
April 12 - May 24 - $2,900/week
May 24 - September 6 - $3,500/week
September 6 - October 4 - $2,900/week
October 4 - Decemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/week
Security Deposit: $500.00
Please, note that, following Cape May rental tradition, during the months of June-September, for weekly rentals, check-in time is Saturday at two PM, and check-out time is Saturday by 10AM. Exceptions can be made for weekend rentals during the low season or last minute availability.
Renters are to bring their own bed linens and bath towels.
Renters are expected to leave the house in the same condition as upon arrival.
No smoking, please.
No pets, please.
Owners reserve the right to withhold any part of the security deposit to the extent the home is not left in the same condition as upon check-in.
One of our very favorite destinations, is Cape May. Our family has many wonderful memories from our visits there. Hope that you will get the opportunity to visit and make your own great memories!