The apartment is close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, downtown (1/2 mile walk), walking, biking and exercise trails, I-40 & I-77. You’ll love the place because of the cozy feel, the location and the easy access to both major highways. It is fully furnished with all the essentials including a washer and a dryer. The apartment is good for couples, solo travelers and adventurers, people here on business or for fun. You will have your own entrance and parking spaces (2).
The apartment was actually the first part of my house that was built in 1941 with the larger house added on in 1947 when the family who bought it then began to expand in size. I live just a couple of blocks off the historical section of Statesville and I have owned the house since 2015. The apartment was remodeled in 2000 but some of the original hardwood floors remain. It is not a large space but with so many windows letting the outside light in it seems larger than it is. Please keep in mind that with any older home there are always quirks and character flaws. It is what makes it special :)
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have 2 parking spaces (they should park nose to tail) located at the front of the driveway. Backing out can be difficult but it is easy to see in both directions. You will follow the brick walkway to the door on the left of the "451" for the apartment entrance. The key will be located within the lockbox on the door. If you plan on arriving after dark I will leave a light on outside and inside for you.
Atención a los huéspedes
The apartment is attached to my house but we only share one wall. If you are in need of assistance my phone number is listed on the contact sheet next to the TV in the living room. Please feel free to text me and if you do not get a quick response call me and I will help you as fast as I can. All emergency numbers and instructions are also on that sheet. I travel often for work so I have also included two phone numbers for people who will assist you in the event I am unavailable.
Otros aspectos destacables
The apartment is very energy efficient due to its size so I ask that you leave the fan on "Auto" and that you keep the temperature moderate during your stay. Fans are located in the closet for your convenience. Extra bed linens are located in the closet if needed. Upon check out if you will place your dirty towels and sheets into a dirty pillowcase for laundering I would greatly appreciate it. Instructions for trash removal are located on the information sheet. I have made an attempt to include kitchen items that fit your needs during your stay, however if you need something additional please let me know.
- No vaping/e-cigarette/cigarette (no smoking of any kind) inside the apartment or within 40 feet of the entrance (exact location will be discussed as needed)
- Apartment is within 1/4 mile of a school so all guests must be allowed legally to be that close (no offenders may rent, visit, or occupy the apartment in any way)
- 1, potty-trained, well-behaved pet is allowed if discussed with me ahead of time
- The apartment is not suitable for toddlers as it is not "baby proofed", an infant or older child may be considered depending on the number of adults and/or other circumstances
- Guests will be expected to notify me of (and depending on circumstances be asked to replace) any items that are broken or made unusable during their stay (blinds, kitchen utensils, linens, etc.)
Thank you ~
Although I am not a native of North Carolina, I have lived in the area for more than a decade. I enjoy staying active and spending time working on my house and playing with my dog, Mocha. I have stocked the apartment the way I would have if I was going to live there and I hope you have a great stay while you are visiting with us in Statesville.