My place is close to Sydney road
Brunswick. You’ll love our home because of the comfy beds, the cosiness, the sunlight, easy access to public transport (buses and trams), very close to hotspots such as fitzroy and CBD, very homey and modern at the same time... the house has 1 bathroom with shower. My place is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- No changes to be made
- Books are to be returned to the shelf after use.
- Smoking in the backyard is perfectly fine. Not inside the premise.
- couch is not to be used for sleeping.
- please respect our furnishings and dont cause spills on rug or sofa.
- if you break something (like a glass), leave a note advising us so we can replace.
I live in Brunswick West with my Partner Alisha. We are travelling overseas for a month and decided to put our gorgeous new home up to airbnb as its a shame to let it sit idle all this time. We are avid readers, and love a good comfy place to hang out and cook and read and yell at the people on MasterChef over a glass of red wine or scotch. Sia is my favorite artist right now, almost on par with my 18 year love affair with Pink.
As a host I hope to be welcoming! There will be the essentials provided, wardrobe space, information regarding the area (transport and what not) and some tips for around the house too!.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Like we always say! Host others as you'd have them host you!