My place is close to parks, restaurants and dining, convention center. My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Terms & Conditions
1 - The rental period includes accommodation in a property furnished as advertised and reserved, as well as the following services: water and electricity, gas, telephone (for local calls) and wi-fi. Also we will furnish (for using during such rental period) all bed linen and towels and kitchen equipped with all items.
2 - Aiming to fulfill the Law of the State of Florida, which sets a limit to the number of occupants of the property in accordance with the capacity of the property, only those people listed on the Booking Form will be permitted to use the property.
3 - The main signatory of the Booking Form, must be over 21 years or older and agree to accept the Terms & Conditions on behalf of all persons listed on the Booking Form, including those substituted or added later. According to the Law of the State of Florida, under 21 years old is not allowed to make reservations.
4 - After reservation is confirmed, we will send you instructions for check-in/check-out procedures 7 days prior to your check-in. On such confirmation will contain: address for the property, unit number, the code to enter the resort gate, the code to open the electronic box (Lock Box, which is available outside property door), the check-in and checkout procedures, and also the Wi-Fi password to access the Internet.
5 - Cancellation policy:
- More than 60 days before check-in: no penalties will be applied.
- 30 to 59 days before check-in: fine of 50% of total of the booking.
- 29 or less, penalty of 100% of booking will be applied.
- No-Show is 100% penalty.
6 - All requests to amend a confirmed booking shall be made directly by the main signature of this Terms & Conditions in writing, for a new confirmation to be generated. However, to fulfill the request for a change of booking, this procedure will be subject to availability, yet we make no guarantees that any changes shall be possible.
7 - In the case of a change not being fulfilled, and the guest decides to cancel anyways, one of the conditions for cancellation of booking in the previous section, "Cancellation policy" shall be applied: Item 5, in this case, the guest shall note the date of request of the cancellation regarding to the date of check-in and its respective fine.
8 - Check-in and Check-out:
- Check‐in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m., as stated on the voucher. You door lock code will be active only at 04:00 pm on check-in date and will be deactivated at 11:00 am on check-out date unless early check-in or late check-out are previously arranged with management company.
- Early check-in or late checkout are possible, however, are subject to availability, which can be previously checked 24 hours before check-in (for an early check-in). For a late departure, it is recommended to call our Management Company office at at check-in or at some time during the stay, which will be able to inform if the late checkout will be possible. Additional charges may apply for both cases.
9 - Security deposit and damage to the property:
- If our Management Company finds and then report us any damage to the property (caused by non-accidental damage), breaks or absence of items, we reserve the right to withhold the deposit amount (total or partial) to cover the damage to the property (a list of items value is posted in the rental unit). However, in order to cover any damage(s) that exceed(s) value(s) set(s) of the deposit referred herein in this item (security deposit), the payment of the remainder to complete the total loss will be required from the guest. To do so, we reserve the right to contact the guest in order to recover such damages. If not successful, we reserve the right to charge the credit card on file to cover damages.
10 - The guest agrees:
- To pay the full cost of loss or damage to the property that are reported by our Management Company (according previous item);
Ensure the proper use of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period;
- To permit our access to the property, as well as people from our Management Company to be carried out any operation or repair to the property if necessary;
- Not to sublet or share the property, except with persons nominated on the Booking Form;
- Respect the number of persons according the capacity of the property and in observance of safety rules of the Fire Departments of State (Florida State Fire Regulations).
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE ARE PRIVATELY OWNED VACATION HOMES. DO NOT DISPOSE OF ANYTHING IN THE PREMISES.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE HOUSEKEEPER SERVICES DURING YOUR STAY. THE CLEANING FEE IS TO COVER CLEANING AFTER CHECK-OUT. If you would like to have housekeeper service, this can be arranged with the management company as a la carte service. Fee apply.
EVERYTHING YOU USE (SUCH AS SHEETS, TOWELS, ETC.) NEED TO REMAIN IN THE PROPERTY UNTIL THE END OF YOUR STAY.
AT CHECK-OUT, ALL SHEETS AND TOWELS NEEDS TO BE PUT IT ON THE FLOOR. ALL DIRTY DISHES AND KITCHEN ACCESSORIES SHOULD BE INSIDE THE DISHWASHER.
11- Smokers and Pets:
- All of our properties are NON-SMOKING. If at any time, we find there has been someone smoking inside the property, there will be a penalty of U$500.
- We are do not accept PETS. If we find out there is a pet in the house, penalty of $500 apply.
12 - Miscellaneous:
- We strongly recommend that guests consider purchasing a holiday insurance to cover cancellation costs and any other damages that may occur before or during the holidays. Any other non-US guest is also advised to purchase medical insurance that will provide adequate medical coverage for the U.S.
- Please be aware that if you choose not to get insurance, you as the main guest, will be personally responsible for paying any cancellation fees that may become due. Any claims for compensation loss or damage must be claimed directly to your insurance company.
- Matters relating to insurance mentioned above can be dealt with the Travel Agency affiliated to our company, or with another Travel Agency, chosen by the guest, as well as an insurer of your own choice.
Premier Capital Realty
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 194 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones