This Homewood home is warm and inviting, with abundant natural light and lots of room to stretch out. The second-story living room has a modern chalet feel; it leads into the kitchen, which is large and sunny and has an additional dining table in it. The upstairs also has a large master bedroom, with floor-to-ceilings windows, custom fireplace, and ensuite bathroom. Downstairs, there's a cozy family room (with a large TV and a fireplace!) and two additional bedrooms.
- IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: As a part of our top tier Guest Experience Program, your booking will include Vacation Rental Insurance in lieu of a Security Deposit. Once you’ve booked we’ll submit a request for an additional $99 to secure your coverage, that way you can have peace of mind for your stay! To learn more you can ask one of our representatives or check out our “Other things to note” section. *If you are ineligible for the policy, rentLEVER has the right to cancel the reservation.
- Must be 25 years of age or older to rent.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the home, outside, or on the premises at any time. Due to the high risk of fires in Lake Tahoe, smoking is a hazard and is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive noise is prohibited after 10:00 PM.
- Guest count of the home should never exceed the maximum occupancy specified on the listing.
- No parties.
- Pets are welcome for an additional fee of $50.00 per pet.
- Please remove from the property any trash and recycling does not fit in the bear box. This is a safety issue for the neighborhood as it attracts bears.