Información sobre este anuncio
** Location **
Our apartment is located about 5 minutes NE of Ikebukuro Station, East Exit. It is a very popular and lively area with many stores, restaurants, karaoke boxes, and shops. Only a few minutes' walk to Sunshine City and Ikebukuro's popular Shoutengai (Shopping Street). Lots of things to see and explore in Ikebukuro and it's easy to take the train to other popular places like Harajuku, Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ueno and more as Ikebukuro Station is on the popular Yamanote Line.
-- The easiest way to arrive to our apartment is to take the Limousine Bus from Narita to Sunshine City Hotel. This stop is about a 10 minute walk from our apartment. No need for a taxi/bus/train! -- Of course, there are other ways to get to Ikebukuro from Narita or Haneda. I can provide more details upon request.
** Apartment **
The pictures show the apartment exactly as it is: it is located in a new concrete building that is safe in case of earthquakes. The kitchen, bathroom fixtures and toilet are new and the furniture is clean. Everything is as you see it :)
Everything is provided for you to enjoy your stay.
However, if you feel like you might need something extra, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate for your needs!
** Free Pocket/Mobile WiFi **
Have WiFi internet access in the apartment and out in Tokyo with your smartphone, ipad or laptop!!
** QUESTIONS **
I have lived in Tokyo for about 9 years. Whether this is your first trip to Tokyo or you have been here before, I can answer most questions you may have.
Questions before booking are welcome as well as during your stay, anytime :)
* Smoking is allowed on the balcony only. Please close the balcony door behind you when smoking to prevent smoke from getting in the apartment.
* Please take off your shoes before entering the apartment.
* Please turn off the air conditioner and make sure to lock the door whenever no one is home.
* Keep noise (TV, Music, etc.) down to a reasonable level, especially after 10pm. No parties please.
* Accidents happen. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later. Sometimes we will need to replace some items before the next guest arrives!
* If we are unable to clean out stains (such as make-up, blood, drinks etc.) out of sheets or towels, we may take the replacement fee out of the deposit.
* For those guests with children, please be mindful of your child; we do not have any child safety setups in the apartment.
* Any damages to the apartment may come out of the deposit.
Above all, please treat this apartment like your own. Thank you!
We are a Canadian-Japanese married couple (Samantha & Aki) who moved to a bigger place as we became a family of 4. We are renting out our previous apartment as we still love it and don't want to let it go. We are not running an AirBnB as a business (hence we only have the one listing), instead we hope to introduce Tokyo to people from around the world ^_^
We hope all our guests fall in love with the city, food, culture, people, and the apartment as well~ We hope our apartment would be your home away from home!
I have been in Tokyo for about 9 years. My favorite thing to do here is explore. I have been all over Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and many small parts of Japan around these major cities. I have experienced a lot of things, and seen a lot as well! I'm sure that I can help you with any of your questions about Japan and Japanese life (^_^)