- Situated in the upcoming and cool NorthWest area.
- 5 minutes away from hipster mekka Nørrebro.
- 25 minutes on bus or bike to Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square).
- Apartment has WIFI, big bathroom, nice kitchen with all you need and a large living/bedroom.
- Nice view of Copenhagen from the apartment.
- Beautiful green surroundings perfect for walks and relaxing (Bispebjerg cemetery + Utterslev lake).
- Big king size bed & big and thick double mattress.
- Great for couples, kids, groups.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available on the web. A friend will handle the check in and face to face questions.
Please take care of our place and things - no smoking.
Sharing a bottle of wine is fine - but no parties :-)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
I'm a 29-year-old woman studying journalism. I travel to enjoy different cultures, art and people and I love eating exotic and mediteranian food. I live in Copenhagen, capitol of Denmark, with my boyfriend Tobias, who, like me, is addicted to travelling. I'm a huge mediaconsumer and watch a lot of news, tv-series and movies. I'm also a people-person and I'm allways up for meeting new people when I travel.