Información sobre este anuncio
Luxury 1 bedroom + den located in the heart of Entertainment District of Robson/Yaletown. Walk to all the restaurants, shopping and all the attractions. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Its a spacious layout made to fit 2 people comfortably. Parking in the garage assigned spot is included
Welcome to YORK! This modern and fully furnished condo offers over 510 square feet of open concept space. The unit is complete down to the last detail! Includes chef's kitchen, stainless steel appliances, in-suite storage and much much more!
(And yes... we name all our units!)
• The condo is heated, includes a fan and has openable windows.
• Refrigerator, microwave, gas stove range, oven, dishwasher
• Toaster oven
• Basic condiments provided
• Kitchen utensils and cookware
• Coffee maker
• In -suite front loading washer and dryer set
• Iron & ironing board
• LED TV
• Netflix and/or Cable
• Queen size bed with duvet
• SafeRest Premium Waterproof Lab Certified Bedbug Proof Zippered mattress encasement
Storage & cleaning
• Vacuum cleaner
• Mop & bucket
• Cleaning supplies
• Full set of towels
• Non-slip bath mat
• Bath gel, Shampoo & conditioner
• Cotton pads & cotton swabs
• Flashlight / Night lights
• Luggage rack
• Free underground and secured parking stall for your use (no large SUVS or trucks)
Atención a los huéspedes
Ease of stay and enjoyment is important to us! We are only a phone call or text away. We operate within the area and can provide support for your home, how to get around town, restaurant recommendations and help with even administrative matters.
Trendy and convenience to everything as as off Robson and Granville.
1/2 block away from Starbucks, grocery store and shopping.
5 min to Vancouver Art Gallery
5 min to Skytrain
5 min to Pacific Center shopping
9 min to BC Place
11 min to Rogers Arena
Public transportation everywhere. Easy access to airport with the Skytrain Vancouver city center station less than 5 min walk.
Access this unit directly via Canada line from the airport, short walk only!
This unit is at the core of the city, everything is nearby.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) Photo ID required.
Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security tag will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
2) Lost keys.
Keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $200, deducted from the deposit. The replacement of keys and rekeying is an extensive and time consuming matter.
3) Small paperwork.
All occupants are required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and form K. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
4) Check-in and check-out.
We often use secured lockboxes and Keycafe for key pickup and drop off. In which this case, a text message will be sent from Keycafe to you with instructions and location. Not to worry, we always choose nearby locations that are 24/7. Keys are required to be returned to keycafe after checkout.
Early check ins and late check outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late check-outs past noon may be subject to additional nightly rates.
5) Minimum days rental requirement, inquire for details.
Please treat my home like you would yours!
• Bookings will not be accepted from guest requests which do not include photos of the principal guest, to whom the key/security FOBS will be released on presentation of acceptable photo ID (passport or govt/state issued driver's license).
• All occupants may be required to sign a Tenancy Agreement upon arrival and Form K, as required by building bylaws. This a local formality for rentals, please message me for details if needed.
• Guests must follow strata bylaws and regulations (copy posted in your unit).
• Please remove your shoes when entering the condo.
• NO SMOKING WITHIN THE UNIT, ON THE BALCONY OR in any common areas within the building. Bylaws impose fines for infringements.
• No pets please.
• No unregistered guests are permitted to stay overnight.
• The unit can have a maximum occupancy of 4 people at all times.
• Please keep your noise level down after 11pm, kindly be considerate to our neighbors.
• Guests are expected to dispose of their own garbage using the building facilities. Used towels, linen etc should be left in the bathtub.
• Guests are requested to shut off all faucets, turn off all electrical devices and lights and lock the door when leaving the apartment.
• Lost keys or keys that are not returned upon checkout will be charged $100, deducted from the deposit.
• Items such as dishes, cutlery, hairdryer, iron, ironing board etc are provided for your convenience, please feel free to make use of it and return them in the original place so our next guests can use them.
• This is a self-serviced suite. No daily room cleaning services are provided. Guests are requested to leave the suite in a clean condition, as it was on initial occupation.
• Consumable goods are provided as complimentary, they will not be refilled until after the end of tenancy.
• Additional charges will be applied if there are unwashed dishes, spills, or excessive food scraps etc to be disposed of. Cleaning supplies such as mops and vacuum cleaner are in the storage room in case the need arise.
• Do not use towels to remove make up. Cotton puffs are provided for that purpose.
• Please do not re-arrange furniture items
• Please do not remove beddings and bed linens from the bed. Used beddings and bed linens should be left on the behind after check out.
• Please do not place luggage bags or suitcases on the bed or couch. This is to prevent the spread of any potential bed bugs and hygiene.
• Do not send mail to the unit. No mailboxes are provided.
• Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability and must be pre-arranged. Same day request may not be accommodated. Late checkouts past noon will be subject to additional nightly rates.
• The Landlord and Management Company reserves the right to access the rental unit for any showings to prospective tenants. The current tenant will be given 24 hour advance notice of such showings.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 11 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I'm born and raised here in beautiful Vancouver. There's just so much to do here and it has everything from mountains, to beaches and every type of cuisine your heart desires. My place is fully equipped with all the essentials you need. I have a bunch of travel suggestions for Vancouver too if you need. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.