Yi's Relaxing World
Hello! I'm Yi, speaking fluent English, Chinese, and Japanese.
I'm an office lady in Japan, and a model.
Pole dance is my hobby for fitness.(Oh yes, I love it!)
THIS IS MY HOME. I LIVE HERE.
If you need a safe place to stay,
a comfortable place to crash into,
a friend to give suggestions about food & fun in Japan
(maybe have dinner or walk around together, even have a push-up competition)
you are at the right place ;)
- Keep as quiet as possible at the public area of the building, and at the balcony.
- In order to decrease trash for our planet, the slippers I provide are not disposable ones. You are welcome to bring your own slippers.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Please be quiet in the room before 8 am and after 10 pm.
- Please turn off the air-conditioner and all the lights when you leave.
I'm Chinese who has been living in Japan for 10 years. Love to meet people. Love food, nature, animals, dance, and art.
Life is short but there are so many amazing things, thoughts and people all around the world that I don't even have any knowledge about. I want to travel around all year but not be able to do it due to my job condition. Therefore, I open my world to you who come to Osaka and who are willing to share your world with me.