Información sobre este anuncio
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
Central & Private beautiful bedroom with ensuite bathroom in RENOVATED apartment at walking distance to NotreDame, Marais & St. Germain des Pres
Parisian designer duplex rooftop apartment with plenty of natural light, parquet floors, original wooden beams & gourmet Kitchen
The building is located on a lively pedestrian street in Quartier Latin just 10 meters from Direct line access to both CDG and Orly airports & major subway lines
You will live in a bright and modern duplex apartment nestled on the top 2 floors of a historic Parisian Pierre de Taille (stone) building.
You will be sharing this duplex apartment with my fiancé and I but you will have total and complete privacy as your private room is located on the main floor (4th floor) of the apartment, while our bedroom is located on the upper floor (5th floor).
Enjoy a real queen size double bed (160cm x200cm) that will largely fit 2 adults. The mattress has a plush feather duvet cover for maximum comfort as well as a feather pillows and cushions. Reading lamps stand on each bedside table.
There is a closet inside the room for you belongings and a large window facing the courtyard for natural light.
Enjoy an en-suite private full bathroom with shower, WC, sink, towel heater and a full length mirror.
You will be provided with fresh linens and towels as well as a hair dryer and amenities for your comfort.
This room is decorated tastefully, with traditional parquet floors, a southing color palette, a designer light fixture and dimable lights so you feel right at home and relax after a long day discovering Paris.
Note: for your peace of mind & convenience, there is a lock on the door.
NOTE: the apartment is on the 4th floor of a building with no elevator, so we will be happy to greet you downstairs to give you a hand with your luggage.
Servicios y zonas comunes
As you will be sharing this duplex apartment with my fiancé and I you will have access to the entire main floor which includes:
* The double bedroom where you would be staying and your private ensuite bathroom.
* The living area with two large sofas, a large coffee table and satellite TV with CNN.
* The desk area to send emails from your own computer. Keep in mind we have Wifi throughout the apartment.
* The open concept kitchen is fully equipped with a French Press coffee maker, a tea kettle, microwave, convection oven, the washing & drying machine, dishwasher, full length fridge and independant freezer, induction burners as well a steamer. I love to cook so I have all kinds of utensils at hand.
* For eating you have two options:
1/ the kitchen has a tabletop and barstools where you can enjoy breakfast or a quick meal.
2/ If you prefer a more formal setup, we have a dinning table in the living area. It is a modular table with 5 adjustable heights to use as a low coffee table up to a proper eating table and everything in between.
NOTE: the only off limits would be the upstairs where our bedroom and bathroom is located.
Atención a los huéspedes
As my fiancé and I will be living in the apartment we will be at your disposal for any questions you may have, we love Paris and would be happy to help you make the most out of your trip.
We are friendly and love to meet people and share conversations. We travel frequently ourselves so we understand how nice it is to feel at home during your travels.
If you don't feel like cooking or going out to a restaurant, we can arrange a cheese and wine tasting, or a home cooked dinner (at an extra cost and upon request).
We would be happy to show you around the neighborhood and recommend our favorite places to go sightsee or eat -or don't go- for that matter as some touristy restaurants can be disappointing, and your time is Paris is too precious for below average experiences.
Insiders tip matter!
The Latin quarter is a set of lively pedestrian streets in the heart of Paris (if you pin a needle in the center of Paris you land right on it, just below the two islands in la Seine) therefore you are at walking distance to all the central Parisian neighborhoods such as:
Notre Dame and Ile Saint Louis (a bridge away)
Odeon & Saint Germain des Pres literary district with its famous Cafe Flore, Les Deux Magots and the high end designer stores (5mn walk on Saint Germain boulevard).
Le Marais and it's trendy shops (2 bridges away)
Luxembourg Parc which is just stunning (5mn walk) on Saint Michel boulevard.
Location! Location! Location!
The apartment is ideally located just 10 meters away from RERB line which gives you direct access to both CDG and Orly airports. Save on expensive taxi/Uber rides!
In addition you have:
* 2 major subway lines:
- line 4 which is Paris's north to south metro
- line 10 which passes through Saint Germain and stops at major Train station Gare d'Austerlitz.
* 9 bus lines that will take you literally everywhere. In addition the nearby Saint Michel fountain (250 meters) which is the mandatory stop for all the nightly buses in case you miss your last metro.
* the Velib' bicycle self service station is just in front of the building front door and is the funnest way to visit Paris on a nice day.
* You are at Walking distance from tons of interesting sites and commercial streets, so you will love getting lost around here.
We would be happy to help you get around and give you information on how to get around easily to make your stay more enjoyable.
Otros aspectos destacables
We are opening our home to you, we expect you to be respectful of our belongings and of our neighbors peace.
We sometimes have a little sweet dog that stays with us. She is a clean & playful old little York, named Mimi.
- Strict Non smoking policy
- No parties or events
- No pets
- Common areas need to stay clean for everybody's comfort, so if you use the kitchen you will be expected to clean it after.
- Respect our neighbours peace
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 12 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello there, my name is Arianne, I am engaged to Christian and we are in our thirties.
We both have a multicultural background. I am Guatemalan/Lebanese while Christian is Swedish/Norwegian. We enjoy traveling, meeting people from around the world & are big foodies.
I am an executive director at a spinning mill & have a small bead workshop that handcrafts Guatemalan made goods. Christian works in the IT industry. He is an independant Front End developper who works from home.
I appreciate design in all shapes and forms & enjoy doing Yoga. Christian is a self taught piano player & loves to snowboard.
We have a little dog, Mimi, she is an old Australian silk terrier with a big personality who loves to eat carrots and say hi to everybody.