This apartment is located in the heart of the city! Close to so many of Montreal's best attractions, you can step out the door and immediately experience the action. The apartment itself is clean and boasts high ceilings, large rooms and the original old style crown moulding. For those traveling in groups or multiple families, this is the perfect place to experience our city like one of the locals!
- All guests must go through ID Verification before booking one of our apartments.
- Respect that other guests would like to experience the same level of quality that you enjoyed.
- Upon checkout, a cleaning is done and any trace of smoking will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Check-in time is 3PM. If the property is ready earlier we will notify you.
- A late checkout fee is applied if you delay the cleaning staff and if you stay past 1:00PM you will be charged for an additional night.
- Please respect the residents of the building by keeping any noise to appropriate hours and days of the week.
- All bookings require a security deposit of $400CAD.
- No pets allowed in the apartment
- No parties allowed in the apartment or it will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Please respect the occupancy limit or it will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit.
- Guests must respect and consider the place as their own home as it is a permanent residence for most people.
- Guests are not to come into confrontations or arguments with the concierge staff of the building, we will be notified of such behavior.
- If these rules are broken and if we receive any sort of complaints associated with the above rules, the $400CAD security deposit will be charged.
Este anfitrión tiene 345 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Greetings from the Host Kick team! We are your local host, here to help you have the perfect trip! We provide 24/7 guest support and we are always available to help answer your questions. Our concierge team can help you with local knowledge, tours and activity recommendations. Happy Travels!