THIS page is designed only for any Convention Center guests and Vendors.
you must show a reservation and passes to an ongoing or upcoming convention or show to get this nightly deal. LA or LB or OC
This space will change your comfort level if you haven't experienced ultra Modern living before. There is no need for plush fluffy sofas when your traveling. The cool texture of hard&natural surfaces will keep you cool as you enter SPACE853.-kickback
Windows Windows Windows you might drown yourself with natural light.
The modern design will keep you in stylish comfort.
The bed in the upstairs loft has a new queen size Modloft elite mattress and wenge wood bed with white pleather headboard.
This loft space sleeps ONLY two 2. (No exceptions)
Any more than 6 people in the space categorizes it as an EVENT. In the event your having more than six people ,the space can host comfortably sitting 15 people and 25-35 standing.
See the Event page, as it will changed the cleaning fee and rental fee and house rules. Events are not an overnight option.
Everything in this space is new It has just been through a design and remodel.
I've decked it out with simple minimal style. The floors have been blasted and splashed with epoxy to give it a updated rustic appeal. The illuminated high end lighting and electrical in this space is all on dimmer switches to keep it just right for whatever your mood.
The loft is located on the main drag in Downtown Long Beach but not so close that you'll hear all the bustle. But just steps away. Our fine city has just implemented a bike share program , but I've furnished this space with two new bikes
The kitchenette is equipped with a Kurig coffee pot, cook top indiction burber, sink, convection toaster oven, microwave oven ,a temp. controlled wine fridge,
a beverage refrigerator etc and any other esentials should you find yourself needing to cook up a small meal during your stay.
Located downstairs the rugged but luxurious bathroom The 63" shower panel will blow you away and is going to make you feel like your at a spa.
I think the striking comfort in design this space has is evident in the "wo's" and "wow's" I get as someone sees it for the first time..
I love cool to the touch hard surface materials and the color or lack there of color in white.
Enjoy, recline, relax, repeat
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole loft will be yours.
i have installed a huge brand new quiet AC with a Nest thermostat you can program your telephone to regulate the air. The kitchenette I've designed for this getaway space is not for a huge home cooked meal but for a few light meals. There are two 9foot dooble frosted glass doors at the entrany and one at the rear of the loft footprint if you choose to slip through the back.
Urban Lofts are just that. URBAN
This one is downtown.(Most lofts are )
Or as downtown as its going to get, our city is small.
Not in a whispering meadow or near a babbling brook with birds chirping.
Its in a city. Not just any city. This one is built on dreams , comfort and neighborhood activisme, and the best darn Mayor a city could have.
On a street that is the main street and thoroughfare. A street where you can get home, to a Resteraunt, to the movies, the water , boating, Seaside , Conventions, Every block on Pine has a gym. Pick one.
You are located on a treet with stop signs and Street lights , your bound to hear a car or two with the doors open. But close the doors and the space is suprisingly quiet. We have Emergency services here in Long Beach, Most cities do. Maybe a siren here and there.
I describe all of that here. Anyhow if there are any misconceptions it can't be because I haven't said it here. I encourage you to read all of my descriptions so nothing goes amiss.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our city is easy to navigate but ill have maps and guides for you if needed. We also have "Red Shirts", guides (amazing people wearing l)
Im right next door if you need anything ring my doorbell or text me, I'm super happy to oblige. But if you don't tell me or ask me ill never know.
So waiting to write it in a review is misleading to future clients.
Otros aspectos destacables
Malibu 48 miles north
Santa Monica Pier 31 miles north
BERGAMOT STATION 29 miles north west
LACMA 28 miles north
MOCA 25 miles north
PACIFIC DESIGN CENTER 29 miles north
HAMMER 29 miles north
THE BROAD 25 miles north
THE GETTY 31 miles north
GETTY VILLA 35 miles north
Disneyland is 25 miles south-east
Newport Beach 29 miles south
Balboa Island 35 miles south
South Coast Plaza 21 miles south
Downtown Los Angeles 25 min North. The freeway is two blocks and the Long Beach Convention Center is just down the street. 10min walk or ride the bikes. Put your toes in the sand in minutes as well.
Pine Ave leads to the Pike. Plenty of shops and fresh fish restaurants.
Take the water taxi to the pier for a few dollars and shop in Belmont Shore on 2nd Street.
You'll need to Uber back because you will be stuffed from a yummy lunch and your arms will be full of shopping bags with all the lute you scored.
The only house rules are have some fun, enjoy the space and downtown.
Oh , and these.
1) No standing on the furniture.
2) Turn all lights off when you exit the space. Always :-)
3) Be courteous to our neighbors.
4) Lock bikes with the U-lock ALWAYS and take the lights off when riding in daylight..or someone else will.
5) Only one person on the ladder at one time.
6) The beer and wine coolers are locked. The contents are a charge but they are conveniently there for you to enjoy. Help yourself.
7) No smoking. & no smoking.
Oh yah, & No Smoking.
8) Non smokers only.
9) Be sure you lock both locks on both doors when you exit the space. Turn around and check to make sure after closing the door.
(This happens all to often)
10) The key box at the door has a key in it in case you lose yours or check in at a odd hour. Text me , ill give you the code.
11) Because everything in the main space is white please be conscious of putting dirty shoes up on the white leather ottoman's.
12) As well as sitting in a PLOP stool with buttons or snaps on the pockets of your britches. And if you FALL onto a Plop stool it will break and you will need to purchase me a new one.
13) The coasters are to use under drinks. ;-)
14) If you leave your bath towels in the white vintage shopping cart I will wash and dry them for you. Do not wash them on the compact machine.
15) Anything in the fridge is for you, help yourself , enjoy.
16) Please DO NOT try to clean the clear lucite tables with anything but clear water and a micro fiber cloth.
(No paper towels or towel!!! )
This is hard to say and I'm sorry I have to once more.
17) Please do NOT put your shoes on the white leather. :-)
This one as well.
18) PLEASE DO NOT WASH
dishes in the bathroom sink :/
ANY and ALL ,BUT YOU NEED WASH YOUR OWN DISHES
there is no maid service here as it is an extension of my HOME
19) Do not rearrange the furniture.
------DO -NOT -REARRANGE
----------THE- FURNITURE .
I would not come into your home and rearrange your furniture.
20) To open or close the shades gentle pull down using the clear handles located in the lower center until the shade catches the spring while still holding it and will then roll up, then let go when it goes up to the desired level. The loft shade has a chain at the left. only pull straight down while raising and lowering slowly. It weighs 70lbs.
Just the opposite for pulling them down. Gently pull the shade from the middle of the bottom down as far as need be and wait for it to catch and then you should be able to let go and it should stay down.Do not pull them down and let them go before they catch. Do not pull them all the way down and do not let them go after they catch the spring , they will flip around the top. If you can't get them up or down .
Text me. I'm happy to help
21) If you need anything text me. I probably have it or know where to get it & I can answer any and all questions you might have about the space and about my sweet city- --Long Beach.
22) at the exit of your stay please put any linens you used in the white vintage shopping cart. Pillow cases, top and bottom sheets, hand towels, wash cloths, and bath towels. Thank you
ABSOLUTELY NO Professional FILMING OF ANY KIND OR PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY INCLUDING PHOTOSHOOTS without my written permission
This Space IS used for events and parties but you need to request and book that through the page entitled "Event/Party Loft Space Long Beach Ca."
Thanks for choosing to stay in SPACE853.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Este anfitrión tiene 31 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a constant creative. I am a mother of a Artist and an Artist myself. I take care and interest in my community. I am a lifetime volunteer. I will help without an asking. I love architecture and design. I made a career change at 45 & am now a metalsmith. I love the properties of metals and the smell of fresh cut lumber.
I live in my art studio which is mostly in disarray but I know where everything is. (Kinda)
I am sarcastic and laugh at myself daily.
I would drive all night to help a friend in need.
I love to make people comfortable and I am thoughtful in most every way.
The new design of this space I'm offering is clean line cool open space . Natural light is something that makes me tic.
There is lots of it here.
I am a movie buff but cant remember titles. I love to learn through experience. I love my son, my sisters, my parents and brisk walks on a sunny day.
I need to work with my hands.
I like change and find the positive in everything.
Ever changing solitary being.