Property is a brand new house just built and completed summer of 2016 - 3BEDs, 3 BATH. Great spacious gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Modern living room and dining room. Enjoy the beautiful warm Miami sunsets surrounded with palm trees. Huge yard, fenced in for privacy. Great size pool with safety kids fence. It is located in a great, quite community, in the middle of everything -beach, airports, restaurants, shopping mall, grocery stores, perfect for families wth kids.
House has a huge gourmet kitchen, large living room and dining room. Dining room table is expandable and can fit 8 or more people. Large 60 inch TV is in the living room. House has a large backyard, completely fenced in for privacy. There is a pool with a size of 24x12ft. Pool depth ranges from 3ft on one end to 5 ft to the other end. The pool has a safety net around it, that can be removed if needed. The safety is mainly there to protect children from falling off and give a little piece of mind to the parents when relaxing under the sun on the lounge chairs. House has 3 bedrooms on the second level. Master bedroom has its own private master bathroom, and the other two bedrooms share a bath in between them. The third bathroom is downstairs on ground level.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Travelers get the whole house, and can use everything, including the pool, barbeque grill, garage, driveway, etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
Me and our property manager are available 24 hours day, for any questions, concerns or requests. We go above and beyond to try to make sure our guests feel right at home on their vacation.
Otros aspectos destacables
House is equipped with pretty much everything needed. It even has beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers available to our guests. The only thing that I can really recommend is get a rental car. Even though we are minutes away from a bus stop, public transportation is not great in Miami, cabs are overpriced. Rental car is the best solution.
You are renting a private, loved home. Please treat it with the same care and respect you would show to your best friend's home. By renting this property, you are agreeing to the following rules:
1. In case of a life treating emergencies please call 911 immediately. If you have any other concerns or questions, please contact the property manager.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside the property. Violation of this rule will result a fine. Smoking is allowed outside only. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
3. Maximum Occupancy- The maximum number of guests on the property (at any time during your stay) is limited to 6 persons. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. Kids must be accompanied by an adult at all times especially when in the pool, and around the pool area. The pool is 5ft deep at one end. Parents should supervise the kids, while at the pool area.
6. Use caution when walking barefoot as the floors/grounds may be slippery. Outside surfaces may get really hot and cause burns.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Do not move any furniture or big objects around. If you have small kids please remove all fragile and dangerous items, and return them to their original places upon departure.
Only use appliances for their intended uses. If you need to use the garbage disposer, make sure to fill it up with water and place the lid on top before turning it on.
8. Pets or animals are NOT allowed on the property under any condition. Violation of this rule will result a fine.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only - driveway. Parking on the road is available at vehicle owner’s risk. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Upon departure, all trash cans must be emptied, all food items must be thrown out, refrigerator must be completely empty, and all towels washed and returned to closets, all dishes should be washed. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken out of the house.
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
12. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. We suggest that you do not drink water from the tap. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages $2500 and up.
13. Fires or Candles are not permitted under any conditions. Exceptions include the use of the barbeque grill (all year).
14. This property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Renter(s) including damage to vehicles or its contents. By accepting this Rental Agreement, it is confirmed that all Renters are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
15. The property may not be used for parties, social gatherings, wedding parties, or events, without the written permission of owners or property managers.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
17. Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance
**By renting this property through Airbnb, you agree to all of these rules.**