My terraced house is on a quiet street, close to Brighton city centre with all the art and culture, restaurants and bars about a 10 minute walk away. Queens Park is round the corner. The house has great views especially from the top floor where the double bedroom opens out to a roof terrace. On the 2nd floor there is another double room and a single bedroom with desk space, along with a spacious bathroom. The living room with little wood burning stove goes through to a dining space.
My house is in the lovely, friendly neighbourhood of Hanover, right at the top of the hill, with fantastic views out over the city, towards the Downs, and to the sea. It's a cosy, Victorian terraced house, with 2 double bedrooms and one single room. Comfortable and cosy throughout - the roof terrace and the wood burner are things that I love about my house.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Access to the whole house, as I'm making it available when I'm not going to be in residence.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'll be at the end of a phone in case you need me.
Otros aspectos destacables
I have a small dog, and so anyone with allergies should be aware of that. I'm happy for you to bring one well-behaved pet to stay but they must stay downstairs please!
We have a residents' parking scheme in operation on the road, but there is free parking nearby.
I'm afraid the water pressure is not great on the street - just to be aware that it takes a while to run a bath.
I don't have a dishwasher.
- House is suitable for families and older adults/professionals rather than younger groups of adults
- Roof terrace rules - No children to be allowed on to roof terrace without adult supervision at all times. Please show great consideration when using the roof terrace, in respect for my neighbours
- Shoes off in the hall please!
- I love my neighbours - and this is a terraced house in a quiet and friendly street - please be considerate generally when staying here.
- No more than 5 guests to stay
- I have a small dog - I'm happy for you to bring one, well-behaved pet, to stay downstairs only
Durante el período del 24 de Diciembre de 2017 - 27 de Diciembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
I love my home town and would be so pleased if you chose my house for your holiday. I've lived in Brighton for 13 years, on the friendliest street in the city in lovely Hanover. I couldn't live without the lovely Sussex Downs, the sea, good food, and of course my family and friends. And wine.