Renovated, modern loft apartment in a 1920 firehouse. Soaring ceilings, wood floors, brick walls, huge windows - lots of character!
Easy access to everything — restaurants on Frazier or Cherokee, Whole Foods, downtown, the riverfront, the aquarium, parks and Stringer's Ridge are all in walking distance.
Our guests have said: "Coolest loft this side of the cosmos," "Will be staying here again," and "I felt like I was living inside my Pinterest board."
Comfortable, charming, open and private 1-bedroom loft in the popular NorthShore area of Chattanooga. This space has tons of character - it's the top floor of a 2-story renovated brick firehouse. 11-foot-tall ceilings feature reclaimed wood. Brick walls and old wood floors make the loft a warm, industrial modern space like no other.
This is the perfect place for your romantic getaway - our guests are often here for anniversaries, weddings, proposals.
- Bedroom (sleeps 2) - big, bright bedroom with 2 windows, queen size memory foam bed, large closet, blackout window shades
- Living Room (sleeps 2) with flat screen smart TV and a sofa that opens to a queen memory foam/gel bed
- Kitchen - Cooktop, convection toaster oven, microwave, BlendTec blender, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, coffee, tea, and some basic cooking items (oil, vinegar, sugar, etc) Note - no oven except for the convection toaster oven.
- Dining area - seats four
- Full Bathroom - oversized shower with 2 shower heads and river rock floors
- Utility room - washer/dryer
- Clean cotton towels and linens provided
- Roku TV allows you to watch your Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon accounts and provides many free channels, but no cable
- Free Wifi
- All-Clad stainless cookware, ceramic skillet, and OXO utensils
- 100% cotton sheets and a memory foam mattress
- Peacock Alley cotton towels
- American Leather sleeper sofa with an upgraded memory foam/gel mattress
- Furnishings from West Elm and Crate & Barrel
LOW CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- no air fresheners or harsh cleaners
- no Teflon cookware
- fragrance & dye free laundry detergent
- natural cleaners and essential oils
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will have your own off-street parking spot that leads to the stairs. Head up the stairs to the private entrance to the loft.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on the ground floor and work from home, so we'll be around for any questions. We're up for as much or as little interaction as you like.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm, and check-out is by 11:00 am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Your quiet, well-behaved dog is welcome at the Firehouse Loft.
- No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
- Please don't engage in illegal activities on the property. This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- We understand that accidents happen. Please just let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them easily, which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when not in use or leaving the house. Mother Nature thanks you too.
- Please keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm.