Información sobre este anuncio
- First and second floor En-Suite doubles
- Located on a quiet residential street in East Wall
- Perfect location for 3 Arena & Convention Centre Dublin
- O'Connell Street Bridge is a 20 minute walk along the River Liffey
- Regular bus service nearby takes you into the city centre in 10 mins
- Spencer Dock Luas Stop nearby takes you into the city centre in 10 mins
- Free on street parking, subject to availability
- Breakfast included - cereal, juice, yoghurt, tea/coffee, toast and preserves
- Sharing our home with us
- Perfect for 2 couples or 4 friends sharing
- Located on 1st and 2nd floor
- Double glazed and black out blinds ensure a peaceful nights sleep
- Double and King Beds with bedside lights
- Large en-suite shower, w/c, wash basin, towels and toiletries
- Double wardrobe with plenty of coat hangers
- Hairdryer, bathrobes and umbrella
- Wi-fi available throughout the house
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests are welcome to use the living and dining area. There is a small outside space where you can relax and smoke. You are more than welcome to use the kettle, toaster and microwave. Please be considerate of other guests when returning late.
Check in is flexible. We ensure that one of us is home to greet you upon arrival.
Check out is flexible. Should we have guests checking in on the day of your departure we kindly ask that you vacate the rooms at a suitable time that allows us sufficient time to prepare the rooms. You are more than welcome to leave your luggage in the living room until your departure.
Atención a los huéspedes
- We are easy going and friendly.
- We can provide you with information on the ground and point you in the right direction to help you make the most of your time in our city.
- We both work flexible hours and days.
- We can be as supportive a host as possible and we can also respect your privacy.
- LGBT Friendly House
Otros aspectos destacables
- We have 2 cats, Buster and Princess.
- In order to maintain the high level of cleanliness that we provide for our guests we request that all guests remove their shoes when entering the property.
- Please be considerate of other guest & neighbours when coming and going
- Shoe Free Zone
- Smokers welcome to use the outside space
- Buster and Princess are our 2 cats who come and go at their leisure
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available to guests on long stays
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 34 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi..I'm Mike (on the right) and I am from Jersey and my partner Michael is from Dublin. We are an easy going, friendly couple who enjoy company with family and friends alike. We are respectful to other peoples needs, environment and personal belongings and believe that respect works both ways. We enjoy dining out, wine, cinema, good conversation and travel. In our 17 years together we have travelled far and wide. We can recommend a range of restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, some excellent bars for a pint or two and where to go for a great night out in the city and beyond. We look forward to welcoming you into our home and to our city.