Información sobre este anuncio
This is 1 bedroom apartment with full natural light and beautiful balcony, on 2nd floor of the 7-storey building. It is located on Cua Nam street in the Old Quarter and close to great tourism spots, restaurants, and nightlife. You’ll fall in love with my place because of its coziness, and location. This is good for couples, business travelers, families, and big groups. And it is set back off the street so it provides a quiet retreat when you want to relax after a busy day. Let’s enjoy your stay!
The apartment has 1 bedroom with queen size bed, 1 living room, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom with full natural light. There is a sofas beds and an air/floor mattress which can serve 5 adult guests (i.e. I will arrange air mattresses for additional guests if required).
* The fully furnished kitchen can help you to make your dishes. When you walk out of the door you are in the heart of Hanoi life. The apartment has Wifi, cable TV, a modernly equipped kitchen, washing machine. This apartment has everything you will need to make your stay in Hanoi a comfortable and enjoyable experience. More than just a place to stay, it will be your home in Hanoi. Price includes electricity, washing machine, cable TV, Wifi and weekly cleaning service. And it is set back off the street so provides a quiet retreat when you want to relax. Let's enjoy your new home!
Servicios y zonas comunes
* You will use entire apartment
* You will share the washing machine and dryer.
* You can use the basement and free parking area.
Atención a los huéspedes
* I or my brother will always meet guest when check-in and check-out, and upon the guest's request anytime
* Guest can contact us via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Line, Viber, Hangouts, Zalo, Email, SMS.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Scooter for rent: I also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD10 per day.
* Bicycle for rent: I also have a bicycle which is available for rent. The price is USD6 per day
* Our TOMATO SEAFOOD RESTAURANT is located at 82 Le Van Huu street (not far from your apartment): You will get discount 8% of total bill from one of the best Vietnamese Seafood Cuisine Restaurants in Hanoi. Just tell the waiter/waitress that you stay at KIEN's apartment.
* Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. given I have become a strategic partner of the best tour operators in Vietnam. I can can request tour operators offer you the best prices.
* Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (i) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission; and, (ii) execute House Lease Contract for residence registration purpose with the local authority.
* Prepaid Phone/ Hand-phone plan for tourist/ foreigner: You can buy "Happy Tourist" plan of VND250,000 of Mobifone for data & call in 30 days:
+ For Happy Tourist Data pack, you will have 3GB free high speed; out of these free data, data price will be VND9.77 per 50KB. Besides, you can deposit more money into the account by using phone card to use local SMS and international SMS of VND350 per SMS and VND2,500 per SMS respectively.
+ For Happy Tourist Voice & Data pack, you will have 1.5GB free high speed and VND80,000 in balance. Out of these free data, data price will be VND25 per 50KB. Besides, cost for local SMS and international SMS are the same to Happy Tourist Data pack. And you can call locally at VND1,780 per minute and internationally at VND3,960 per minute.
Please: * Be responsible and considerate. * Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment because it helps to prevent overheat and save the environment. * No smoking in apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed). *Only small parties are allowed but should be ended before 10pm. * No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. Please be respectful and keep quiet in public areas, i.e., hallways and elevator. * Pets are not allowed. * Guest is responsible for visitors' access to the apartment. Guest's friends staying overnight without the host's consent is not allowed. * Keeping with the apartment general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself. * Any breakages are to be paid for in full - new or old without exception. * Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum. * Close all windows before leaving the apartment. * Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment. * Other than that, please treat the apartment as your owned home :) Many thanks and enjoy your stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 966 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi my friend,
I was born, live and work in Hanoi. I like soccer, music, food, traveling and movies; especially action movies. I have a small family with 2 sons.
I started sharing my home since 2014 via Airbnb and found that this has helped me much in life. Since then, I have had a lot of new friends and they've shared and taught me everything about living experience, tourism and knowledge from their home-country as well as the countries they traveled. Hence, I decided to build-up and convert this opportunity into vacation rental business that I think it will be the great chance to connect me to the vastly world.
I have my family, brothers and friends to assist this dream. They are Minh - my wife, and Ton - my brother who are also very interested and crazy in this dream. We have named this dream as KTLodge.
We would like to connect all Vietnamese spaces to the world and bring you closer to our Vietnamese life.
Let's come to stay and enjoy at our homes and share us your great stories!
Kien - KTLodge.