Ready for an adventure in the heart of Manhattan?
Welcome to Chelsea! Home of art, great restaurants, High Line, Chelsea galleries and clubs.
This nice Apartment is on the 4th floor of a small walk-up building on 26th St. between 7th and 8th Ave, few steps from the FIT Museum.
This apt features :
-Queen Size real bed
-Fresh clean linen on bed
-Clean Stand up shower with bathroom window
-Clean and fresh bath, hand, and face towels
-Soap, Shampoo and Conditioner provided
-Full size refrigerator
-Pots, pans, utensils, glasses, plates
-Cleaning supply for longer term stays
-Complimentary wireless wi-fi internet
-two large window with sunlight
* Over 350 Art Galleries and Rubin Museum of Art
* World Class Theater and Dance at the Joyce Theater
* Endless Shopping from Vintage and Second Hand to the Barney's Co-op, Alexander McQueen, Jeffreys and Camouflage
* Countless restaurants from Chinese Takeout and Delivery to Michelin Starred Restaurants
* Excellent Grocery Stores and Laundry/Dry Cleaning nearby
* Famous Chelsea Market (where the Food Network is located) with a multitude of eating options
* Fashion Institute of Technology
* School for the Visual Arts
* High Line Park
* Hudson River Park
* Chelsea Piers
* Union Square Farmers Markets
* Chelsea Flea markets
From the buildings entrance you are 50 yards away from the corner of 26th street and 8th avenue where you will find the entrance to the 25th Street Subway Station where you can access the C & E subway lines. Keep walking toward 7th avenue and 28th street where you can access the 1 line, and on 6th Avenue and 23rd street, access to the M, F, & Path Trains.
This location provides easy access to all parts of Manhattan, Brooklyn, and New Jersey and from various bus and train terminals to all points in the North East.