Located at the crossroads of the Plateau, MileEnd and Outremont neighborhoods. Next door to La Croissanterie Figaro, and Restaurant Rumi, its the perfect corner to start exploring the many outdoor cafes...lively bars and restaurants of Montreal's defining neighborhoods...
Two mins walk from shopping on Rue Laurier, 15 mins from the Mont Royal mountain and the vibrant nightlife on Rue Mont Royal...
Bus-stops (8 mins ride to downtown), banks, grocery & liquor stores all within 2 blocks...
Otros aspectos destacables
Our building is over a hundred years old, so creaky floors and some sound carrying between the three condos, is part of living here. If you are very sensitive to sounds of floors creaking, when neighbours above walk or use their stairs, then perhaps this is not the place for you.
This has not been an issue for me when I lived there, nor has it been an issue for the majority of guests, but we did have a couple of guests that were very sensitive to the sounds.
Wanted to make sure futures guests are aware of this prior to making their booking.
Mita and Martin
- No smoking on the premises including on the balconies.
- No parties (greater than 4 people) or loud music.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not rearrange the furniture.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance corridor. Only slippers/socks are allowed inside the house.
- Please do not roll your carry-on past the threshold of the house and try to avoid noise when moving or handling you luggage inside the house.