Located right on Lake Simcoe with private lake access. A quiet and peaceful place to enjoy nature with the convenience of having a town close by, with a beautiful backyard and spectacular lake views. We provide all basic amenities, a bbq, an outdoor fire pit, and some water equipment. Interior is clean and cozy, with gas stove that's perfect for chilly evenings. NOTE: NO WIFI
The property is very private, with access from small gravel turnoff. Guests can park in the driveway, and/or on the shoulder of the road in front of the house. NOTE: NO WIFI.
Indoor Amenities/ Supplies*
- Bedrooms: bedding
- Bathroom: 3 piece bathroom with towels, soap, shampoo, body wash, toilet paper
- Kitchen: detergent, dishes, glasses, flatware, basic pots/pans, coffee maker, microwave oven, stove with oven. There are also some aluminium trays in the drawer under the oven for your use (while supplies last).
- picnic table
- charcoal bbq (guests must supply own charcoal)
- fire pit (guests must supply own firewood)
- single person kayak w/ paddle
- 3 person canoe w/ paddles
- 3 adult life jacket, 1 child size
*Note we do not offer internet or cable at this time
** Outdoor amenities/ equipment are provided for our guest's enjoyment. Please take all necessary safety precautions, and make sure each person is using a life jacket during boating. Use at your own risk.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests have full access to property and amenities. Please note that we open the bedrooms to match the # of people in your group. There may be added charges to accommodate requests for additional rooms.
Atención a los huéspedes
Host is not on site but is available via text or email.
Otros aspectos destacables
We try our best to provide our guests with an idyllic retreat to rest, relax, and experience the stunning natural scenery. Unfortunately, our place is not suitable for parties, but we welcome everyone are looking for a place to unwind and recharge with friends and family.
ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES
Please (and thank you in advance):
- Be respectful of neighbors and be careful not to make too much noise. Quiet hours after 10pm.
- Leave the house and grounds (including lawn, deck, dock, picnic tables etc) in the same condition as you found it
- Wash all pots and pans and place in drying rack. You can leave the dishes in the dishwasher after running it.
- TRASH: compost, trash, and recycling bins are located outside the house to the right of the front entrance (the entrance facing the road). Please bag green trash in biodegradable bags provided, and place all waste in appropriate bins upon checkout.
- # of guests: please note that we open the bedrooms based on the number of guests that you advise to us. Therefore, please let us know the exact number of guests in your party in advance.