Hello beautiful travelers! I am offering bright, spacious and colorful living room with comfy couch and aircondition.
Apartment is situated in Spinut neighborhood, close to the city centre but in quite area. By walking it takes 1 minute to Poljud stadium, 10 minutes to city centre and 15 minutes to the Diocletian's palace (historical centre).
Apartment is shared with other travelers!
This is 3 bedroom apartment + couch in living room + kitchen + 2 toilettes.
1. Respect my private space.
2. Do not leave personal things all over the house.
3. Leave kitchen clean after using.
4. No loud music and noise late in the night.
5. Turn off lights when you are not in your room or in the apartmant.
6. Turn off lights in other areas of the apartment if you are not there.
7. Turn off fan in your room when you leave apartment.
8. When you are leaving apartment please lock the doors with key and check if the doors are locked in a proper way.
9. CHECK OUT: in the case your host is not in apartment when you check-out you can just lock the door of apartment and drop the key downstairs in the mailbox - surname MACAN.
..and be kind to my cats and dog when they are in apartment, they appreciate it :))
Thank you very much!
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 323 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello beautiful travelers,
I am Jenny (Đeni) your local host from Split.
For me hosting people on Airbnb is practice that I really like to do because I have opportunity to open my home and help travelers from all around the world to have experience of living in the city, not just visiting, even just for a few days.
My passion and occupation is yoga, science and music and I have interests in healthy food and vegetarianism, traveling and sustainable living. Maybe we share some interest? Traveling for sure! :)
So, my home is your home, you are welcome to come here and just relax and enjoy.
"let the all beings be happy and free"