Bluestone Escape is a thoughtfully curated home designed by NYC interior designer Rhobin DelaCruz. Each decision was carefully made with comfort and style as the foundation of all choices. Bluestone Escape isn't just another rental, it's an experience. From hand picked artwork to the simpler detail of USB enabled outlets, Bluestone Escape will feel like the second home you are glad you have.
Welcome to Bluestone Escape: the home that gives you country living blended with urban sophistication. Perfect for time away from the City, romantic getaways or fun family vacations. Our art-filled, three-bedroom, three-and-a-half bath, multi-level home is beautifully situated on a picturesque and tranquil pond.
You will be located in the heart of the Catskills and Hudson Valley, 10 minutes by car from the historic village of Saugerties. For great shopping and gourmet dining, Bluestone Escape is also easily-accessible to the Adams Market and the hip towns of Woodstock, Rhinebeck and Kingston. Close to dozens of hiking areas and 40 minutes from the Hunter Mountain ski resort. Also, a quick drive to the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck.
The House features lots of places to gather and chat or find a spot in the den to nestle on your own. A spacious living room, looking out on the pond, features a Roku-enabled ultra blu-ray, flatscreen TV for viewing Netflix, Amazon and a host of other viewing apps. There is a well-equipped, real cook’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, high-tech recessed lighting and gourmet cookware. A few steps down, there is a cozy room which we’ve endearingly named the “Library”, with working brick fireplace for quiet reading and intimate conversations. For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
Bluestone features three comfortable and cozy bedrooms set up with one king, one queen and a modern bunk bed that sleeps up to three. The serene, spacious master bedroom includes a very private en suite bathroom and its very own deck.
Enjoy the beautiful, versatile outdoor spaces, A large front lawn rolls down to the pond. Two beautifully furnished outdoor decks include ample seating, a barbecue gas grill and a pool.
Visit Bluestone Escape and feel like you have your best friend’s posh country house all to yourself.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guest will have access to the entire home minus the attic & basement utility storage area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Interaction with guest is minimal. We are always a phone call, text, or email away. We want you to enjoy the home as your own but be assured we are here when you need us!
1) SHOES: Please remove your shoes upon entering the house. We value our cleanliness and know you will appreciate it as well. Please help keep the city grime out. =)
2) GUESTS: Guests are considered to be anyone sleeping overnight. We have thoughtfully decided on only 7 guests in the house and have chosen not to charge as the amount of guests increase. Unauthorized guests surpassing 7 will result in the loss of deposit.
3) PARKING: No more than 3 cars allowed for overnight parking. Please park your cars on the driveway only. There is no access to the garage.
4) NEIGHBORS: Please be respectful of our neighbors when it comes to their property. The house feels secluded but yes, we have neighbors.
5) NOISE + LOUD MUSIC: Please keep outdoor noise to a minimum after 10pm. Please do not blare loud music outside of the house. While we want you to enjoy yourselves, please be cognizant when it comes to loud music and disruptive noise.
6) FOOD: Please help yourself to any spices, oils, coffee, & tea. If you finish a spice, send us a note or if you’re in a giving mood, please feel free to grab another prior to leaving.
7) FOOD CONSUMPTION: Please try to eat food in designated eating areas particularly with children. This helps everyone at the end of the day.
8) PETS: Dogs will be considered on a case by case basis and must be approved. Sorry, we are allergic to cats.
9) FURNITURE: We have provided coasters in many locations of the house. Preventative measure is greatly appreciated.
10) NO SMOKING: This is an absolutely NO SMOKING home inside the house. If you do smoke outside, please be considerate and collect all butts in one location to be discarded at the end of your stay. There is a trashcan next to the BBQ grill. Please do not bring butts inside the house to be discarded in a trashcan. We are very sensitive to smell. There will be a $75 charge if we find butts discarded on the grounds.
11) SCREEN DOORS, DOORS & WINDOWS: Please close all doors or screens when entering or exiting to prevent mosquitos (or creepy crawlies) from entering the house. We are in the country. It does happen. This also helps with the Air Conditioning and heat.
12) GAMES, BOOKS, MAGAZINES & DVDs: These are provided for your enjoyment. Please make sure any items used are returned to their proper place and left for the next guest.
13) TOILET: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not flush anything but biodegradable items and toilet paper in the toilets ESPECIALLY baby wipes. We learned a $1600 lesson and we do not want you to learn that same lesson. =(
14) DISHES: Upon departure, please place all dishes in dishwasher and run load. We will put them away.
15) LINENS & TOWELS: Please remove any used linens and place them on the floor of the bedroom. Please place used towels on the bathroom floor.
16) CHILDREN & STUFF: We love that you have chosen our place for you and your family. Please be mindful of the accessible items that are within children's reach. You can either close the doors to prevent access (i.e. door to the library) or you can move items (within a child's reach) to closet for the duration of your stay.
17) FIREPLACE: Please OPEN the FLUE before starting the fire. CLOSE THE FLUE after use. DO NOT LEAVE FIRE UNATTENDED. Please empty ashes into bucket provided prior to your departure. Ash bucket is located in the basement and can be left on outer deck so housecleaner knows to empty. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE burning or smoldering logs or embers unsupervised inside the house. There will be a charge of $30 for not cleaning the fireplace.
18) BBQ GRILL: Please brush/clean grill after usage. PLEASE make sure to turn off gas valve after each use.
19) LAST BUT NOT LEAST (and after sounding like a strict childhood school teacher =)): DO HAVE A GREAT STAY!!!!
Durante el período del 22 de Noviembre de 2017 - 25 de Noviembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 4 noches.