Had a long day of traveling? Need a comfortable bed? What about a cozy private room with warm light, queen size mattress and a fan? Travel long, rest well! Its central and yet quite. Our home is not fancy but we'd love to share it with you. We are looking forward to meeting you :)
Don't like to stay in a hotel? What about something with more character, something that makes you feel more connected? Stay right in the smack of a traditional Javanese neighborhood. The sultan palace is just a 10 minute walk away. Malioboro and Watercastle can be reached by foot too.
My house is a little hideaway in a small alley, its quite but not disconnected. There are comfy beds, a two shared bathroom, a small kitchen and wifi too!
You can also just chill in the spacious living room and read a book.
Servicios y zonas comunes
* We have total 5 rooms in the house; 1 is our room, 3 double rooms and 1 single room, meaning that when its full there will be 7 guests sharing the common areas plus us.
* You will have your own private room and you'll get two keys, one for your room and another one is for the front door. Please always lock the front door when no one's in the living room.
* There are two shared bathrooms at our home, one with only cold shower and another one with warm &cold shower. We use water booster pump to support our showers so please always switch it on before shower switch it off when you're done.
* Our small kitchen can be access too. Feel free to use the kitchen but please clean it afterwards.
* Chill in our living room, meet and share stories with other travelers.
* We provide bread, eggs and jams for the breakfast, but please kindly prepare yourself. If you do not feel like cooking, we provide muesli and milk instead.
* Free flow of water, coffee, and tea
* Wifi can be access in all area.
Atención a los huéspedes
When i don't have to work you could always find me in the living room or feel free to knock on my room. There will be time when i have to work out of town, so you will meet my sister instead. She does understand English and speaks too, not that well but shes willing to learn, and shes taking class too. She's friendly and she will be happy to help you, so don't hesitate to ask questions and all, and you can always contact me through Airbnb or phone at anytime.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Our house is in the residential neighborhood, so please prepare ear plugs if you think you will feel annoyed with the call to pray early in the morning.
* We kindly ask everyone to keep the noise down after 10 PM.
* Max 2 person staying in the double rooms and 1 person staying in the single room.
* Please always communicate with us in advance if you wish to check in early, check out late, stay longer, and all.
* We kindly ask to always respect other, respect the house rules and the house too!
* Please make yourself at home!!!!
In order to make everyone's stay comfortable, please take a minute and understand our house rules. And if we find out that you broke the rules, you may be asked to leave earlier!
- Please be nice and respect each other as well as the house!
- Please do not flush toilet paper, paper towels, sanitary napkin or any trash down into the toilet!
- Please keep the noise down after 10 PM. If you still want to stay awake, chat in the living room or watching movie and all please be considerate with others and do that quietly.
- Please always lock your room door before you're leaving.
- Never leave the front door unlock when nobody’s sitting in the living room.
- No sandals or shoes worn inside the house, please!
- If you need to do early/late check in/out, please confirm us before arrival.
- Maximum 2 people staying in the double room and 1 person in the single room.
- Feel free to have outside guests in the living room but no overnight staying.
- We provide eggs and bread in the fridge for breakfast and please feel free to prepare it yourself.
- If you want to do an early tour and want some takeaway breakfast please let us know beforehand.
- If you want to leave early in the morning please be quiet and be considered with others too.
- There are two bathrooms in the house, one only with cold water and another one comes with warm water and if you want to have shower please switch on the water pressure pump machine so that the water will flow rapidly.
- Smoking outside or in our little garden only
- Feel free to use the kitchen but don't forget to clean it afterwards.
- Please make yourself at home and most importantly have a good time!
Este anfitrión tiene 211 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is ifa. I was born, raised and have been living in Yogyakarta. I work as a tour guide mainly during the high season and doing other stuff such as research assistant, events, as well as transcribe or translation.
Besides traveling for free while working as a guide, i do travel too. I have been to several places in South East Asia, India, a bit of Belgium and Holland, and still crossing my fingers to visit some other part of the globe. I'm not sure if i can label myself as a traveler tho, but however im just this person who happen to love to wander, explore a different places and try to use these 5 senses as much as possible to experience new things.
I love books, especially the old ones because those books smell incredibly good :) And of course i love food!!! So if you have interest in food and and dare to challenge yourself to try some local dishes here, please give me a sign!
I am basically quiet person but i can be a chatter-box sometimes. Frankly the joy of meeting people, able to talk and share zillion different things is however what’s driven me to host as well.
I live in the house with my sister, Ami. Whenever i have to work outside the town you will meet her instead. But don’t worry she’s nice. There’s nothing fancy in our house, we have total 5 rooms in the house including our room, 2 bathrooms, living room and small kitchen and we list the spare rooms on Airbnb. So if you book to stay with us meaning that there's a chance you will meet and share the common rooms with other travelers too. So if you're open enough to stay with local and do not mind to meet other travelers we'd like to share our simple house with you.