Just 15 minutes from Amsterdam by bus, you`ll find the picturesque village: Broek in Waterland. The house is located at the waterfront. You`ll have great views over pastures (5km unobstructed views) and will enjoy beautiful sunsets. The water is great for swimming and afterwards you`ll enjoy the hot-outside-shower in the garden! There is free parking in front of the house and the house will fulfill all your needs!
Our cat will keep you company during your stay.
This spacious house with 3 stories comes with a spcious living room with open kitchen. Also it has 3 sleeping rooms: 2 have double beds and 1 with a single bed. All rooms have incredible beautiful views!
Atención a los huéspedes
We will check you in personally and will tell you everything about Broek in Waterland and Amsterdam. During your stay you can always contact your host if you need anything.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a cat living here! He is mostly outside and won`t bother you too much, but it would be nice if you can let it in/out sometimes and feed it. (This can also be done by the neighbor if you don`t want that)
Please respect the following:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: I kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited.
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Please be aware of the check in and check out times. These are 15.00 PM and 11.00 AM respectively.
- Late check in: After 8:00PM, we will have to charge €10 extra;