Hey there future guest/s! My place is just 5-10 minutes away from UP Diliman, UP Town Center, Ateneo, and Katipunan. If you're looking to eat out at night and have a bottle of beer or two, there are restaurants and dining box parks just outside the subdivision. If I'm free and time permits, transportation will not be a problem for you, especially if you're looking to go to these nearby places.
Lodging, photoshoots, TVC shoots, small gatherings, mini-events.
*the price you see is only for lodging. Different rates apply for the others, depending on the number of people and length of stay.
Yes, I'm renting out the entire house for the price of a room. Fully furnished loft-type house; kitchen with refrigerator and cooktop; laundry area with washing machine; 2-car garage; 1 open bedroom overlooking the living room, spacious balcony ideal for small parties and inuman sessions. The living room's equipped with a 3HP split-type aircon unit.
55" LED TV
Atención a los huéspedes
As often as you'd like since I will be living next door!
1. We all love our shoes. However, to keep the place squeaky clean and the carpets tidy, no shoes allowed inside the unit!
2. Have fun! But please, no shouting and loitering on the street. Minimize the noise. Be considerate of the neighbors, especially during wee hours of the night. You are in charge of policing your guests and keeping them in order.
3. You may use the 2 parking spaces in front of the property. However, if you're bringing more than 2 cars, you may use the neighbor's parking space in front but please don't block his driveway. Park somewhere along the corner of his house.
4. CLAYGO (Clean as you go!). Bring your own trash bags. Make sure that your trash (and cigarette butts too) are in their proper place, not on the floor or on the ledges.
5. I have my food inside the fridge. Feel free to move them around and make space if you need to use the ref.
6. Take care of the house as if it were your own and enjoy your stay. You may contact me for any concerns!
7. The AC automatically turns on at 3pm and turns off at 8am.
Hello future guest/s! I am a 25-year old student of law, working part-time as a paralegal for a local newspaper company. I hope to graduate and take the bar examinations next year (yay!).
Most of my time are spent on studying (not really) and daydreaming/sleeping/watching/video gaming/Netflix/surfing the net/petting my dog. I love backpacking and travelling! My favorite city in the world is San Francisco.
If there are two things that I fear the most, they're loss of a loved one and failure.
Besides renting out my place for some extra cash (they will become very handy once I start reviewing for the bar), I'm hoping to make more friends and expand my network. Pleased to meet you!