Thank you for your review i will answer each point for others to see.
1. The walk from the station is 10 minutes. We have never had Worcester described as unattractive before by some 25 reviews.
2. Our home is a family house and is not a hotel if you would like a hotel i suggest you use a hotel and not air bnb.
3. My home and all homes in my area are privately owned we have lived here for 15 years with zero crime.
4. The room is in the attic and the bed is a sofa bed as stated in the air bnb listing. Please read listings properly before booking.
5. The sofa bed is a sofa bed and can be put back as a sofa to sit on very easily with some common sense.
6. Unfortunately i am not' god' and can not control the heatwave we are currently experiencing in the UK. However i reiterate the use of common sense, before booking. As stated clearly in the listing, the room is an ' attic conversion'.
Going back to year 5 at school hot air rises, however with both velux's open the room is cool at night.
7. I show guests to the room who are not rude, unfortunately Teresa is rude and i told her where the room was. Please see guest review below and i am very sorry for watching the world cup in my leisure time again we are not a hotel.
8. The fact you cant operate a basic TV and DVD player again is purely unique to yourselves as in not being able to connect to the wifi. The wifi booklet is left upstairs which clearly states the network and password to log into the wifi as i did explain to yourselves.
9. Yes you came back late however we were sitting in the lounge and you did not ask for any help with anything. Guests are welcome to ask for anything whilst staying with myself, please see many other reviews where i have literally gone out of my way to help others.
10. Again this is not a hotel and we do not provide instructions for basics of turning on a DVD player( a button) or folding up sofa bed which my 11 year old daughter manages. Guests are able to ask myself anything they would like or anything they need i am always willing to help, but you must ask.
11. This being are worst ever air bnb guest i also was not happy with the experience of having Teresa in our home. Please see Teresa review below.
Having been in the forces and being a tradesman i meet a lot of people and i was already wary of hosting Teresa. Teresa was messaging myself and seems to have forgotten her ps and qs as she was rude before she had even arrived. I have been brought up that manners matter and even from these initial text messages i did say that she sounded rude. My instincts were proven immediately as soon as they arrived. I must state Ian seemed polite and well mannered this review as purely on the way Teresa carries herself. Upon arrival she was greeted and asked to come in and sit down as it was a hot day. They were then offered a drink and they opted for a glass of water. The water was given Ian said thanks and Teresa said nothing, just rude to be quite honest. She then asked where the room was so i described where as i was annoyed of her blatant bad manners. The glass was then shoved at me with and i quote, "you can take this". The rudest guest i have had the unfortune to meet. Please read my other reviews and decide for yourself about our home and us.