Información sobre este anuncio
Newly fitted out 58 sqm (620 sf) one-bedroom condo at Parkview Tower, a 40-storey glass building that sits atop the Eastwood Mall. The building boasts of resort-style amenities, elegantly appointed lobby with 24/7 concierge and security.
The condo unit has a spacious living room with granite flooring, comfortable 2- and 3-seater sofas, a stone accent wall, 42-inch HD cable TV, and a split-type aircon. Large glass windows and window treatments provide a bright, airy and homey feel. Relax at night with cozy cove and pin lighting that spell elegance. A wifi internet is readily available to keep you connected.
The galley-style kitchen is elegantly designed with plenty of cupboard space and spacious granite counters. Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner electric stove, rice cooker, electric kettle, cookware, dinnerware, flatware, glassware and kitchen utensils.
Outside the kitchen and across the living area is the mirrored dining area that can accommodate up to 4 people. Complete with glass-topped dinner table, a 2-seater bench and 2 tufted dining chairs, plus an elegant lighting to make all your meals an enjoyable one. Buffet table is available should you find the need for extra serving space.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed, side table and drawers with reading lamp, a desk, a dresser, and a package-type aircon. It has a huge window overlooking the Marikina River and Rizal mountain ranges, as well as a partial city view.
Bathroom has modern design with separate shower stall with hot and cold water, huge wall mirror, storage and cabinets. The toilet is equipped with a hand bidet. The lavatory has a rectangular sink with black granite surround. Hair dryer is provided for your use during your stay.
It is also worth mentioning that, at the other side of the kitchen, you will find a laundry area equipped with a spin-dry washing machine ready for your use, should you decide to do your own laundry and/or multi-task while cooking!
The building has a small gym and a swimming pool at the podium deck at the 5th level.
Parking is not included but it is available on a daily rental basis at the basement level of the Eastwood Mall.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Check in process will be provided in advance a week before your scheduled stay. Access to amenities is restricted to guests and tenants. Access pass and codes will be provided to confirmed guests upon check in.
Atención a los huéspedes
Condo unit administrator will be a phone call or text message away to communicate any questions or concerns you may have during your stay.
Feel safe and at home with the 24/7 security and lobby concierge desk, amenities and a variety of conveniences for you to enjoy – a commercial mall at the podium floor, landscaped gardens and a swimming pool with arched trellis at the podium deck, paved sunbathing deck with children’s playground, multi-purpose room, gym and sauna, changing rooms with shower.
Its central park exudes the warm, exuberant lines of Miami architectural style with rich landscapes and a lagoon, a variety of shops and boutiques, and a high-end four-storey mall that features a department store, retail shops, grocery, state-of-the art cinemas, snack bars, restaurants, cafes, beauty salons, spas, specialty stores, grocery & hardware stores, weekend gourmet food fair and so much more. Indulge in some free entertainments and live bands in the vicinity on weekends. Sunday service is available at a Catholic church in the area. No need to go any farther, everything is right at your doorsteps.
A taxi bay is located in front of the building. Public utility vehicles (bus and jeepneys) waiting area is right along E. Rodriguez Ave (to C5). It is a few minutes on foot via the City Walk from the condo building.
Eastwood City is centrally located in Quezon City, very close to Ortigas, Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Manila, Makati, Fort Bonifacio, Rockwell and NAIA. Main thoroughfare includes EDSA and C5.
Otros aspectos destacables
Other Things to Note
Money changer right below the building at Eastwood Mall ground floor. A BDO branch (a universal bank) is right across the building. And a grocery store is right downstairs!
1. Check in normally at 3pm earliest, check out normally 12pm latest. Early check in and late check-out can be arranged, subject to availability.
2. All utilities (water, WiFi internet, cable TV and electricity) are included in the rental rate. Since electricity is included in the daily rate, we ask the guests/tenants to please turn off aircon and electric switches when you leave during the day.
4. Please note that the Building Administration requires a copy of the guests IDs. We need to obtain this by or before check in. Only guests whose names were submitted to the Building Security and Building Administration offices are allowed to sleep inside the unit. If there are additional persons to be accommodated, please inform the host.
5. WiFi access information to be provided upon turn-over of keys.
6. No smoking and no pets. Smoking is allowed in designated areas of the building.
7. We request that all furniture and appliances be used with reasonable care. All cutlery and utensils should be washed and kept clean after use. Garbage is placed inside refuse/recyclable bags and disposed of accordingly. There is a scheduled daily pick up of garbage at regular intervals during the day to be provided to the guest upon check in.
8. Daily housekeeping/maid service is not included in the rental rate. Housekeeping service can be arranged at US$15.00 per request. Please let us know in advance if you will avail of housekeeping services.
9. One-time set-up of linens and towels. For monthly rental, extra beddings, linens and towels will be provided.
10. The guests will be responsible for their personal laundry. There is a laundry area within the unit. Washer and Spin dry only.
11. Guests will have to buy/bring their own toiletries (soap/shampoo/toothpaste/etc) and other consumables. A 7-Eleven is located across the building. Groceries and supermarkets can be found within the area.
Have a great stay!
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
We love to travel and a perfect place to stay is always at the top of our list when we are away. Warm, home-y, convenient, tasteful, safe...and fun. Those are the key words that would describe what we look for in a place to stay. And those are what we had in mind when we decided to offer our condo unit. It is a very personal thing for us. We hope you'll enjoy what our condo has to offer.
Eastwood City is a great place to stay while in Manila. Everything is pretty much at your doorstep. We hope to host your stay and we wish you a memorable and enjoyable holidays in the Philippines.