My flat is near the S Bahn station Prenzlauer Allee and has a good connection to public transports. Besides that it´s not far to the beautiful Mauerpark. There´s grocery stores just across the street so you don´t really have to think about that. The beautiful sight from the 5. level into the patio and from the room towards east makes the it even more attractive. The room is suited for couples or single traveller, preferred female.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have free access to the shared kitchen and the shared bathroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will not be there personally but I will supply you with all the information you need and either my roommate or myself will be available for any questions or concerns.
- You can eat in the kitchen or on the couches in the room but not in bed.
- You can leave and come whenever you like to but please make no loud noise after 11pm.
- I was always respected by hosts and you are respected as a guest so please give that back and respect the rules
- My flatmate is open and friendly so don´t hesitate to ask him any questions or tell him if something bothers you.
- We want your stay here in Berlin to be a nice one so just be open happy and respectful and there´s nothing in your way to have a good time!
Hi my name is Fabian I´m from Germany and not in my room for the next couple of weeks that´s why I want to rent it. I study in Berlin and I love to travel so I want to make it able for other adventurer to have a bit more of an insight fom Berlin and make it possible for you to stay somewhere nice. Berlin is a great city it´s charming and so lively during sommer you´ll love it I promise. You´ll be hosted by my flatmate and his girlfriend. They´re a nice couple and you´ll get to like em once you met them. I don´t like borders neither inbetween countries nor inbetween races and the most unliked borders are those in our heads. So just come be open minded and respect everyone around you like you want to be respected and there is no reason you are not having a nice stay here! So be awesome every moment you´re alive! Spread peace!